IMHO, The next statement baring DK's name should be a notifiable interest statement from the Stock exchange. I think by doing that it would send a clear message to everyone, that he's more than just words.

As for DK "killing" the club...I would say that wording is harsh, but the constant speculation, uncertainty & bitching coming predominantly from 3rd parties (but also from RFC), is not doing the club any favours. Companies & suppliers etc will be looking at the media flurries and wondering what the hell they have got involved with. Same goes for investors and future investors....there is nothing about the club that is enticing for anyone.

DK is criticising the board for not revealing more detailed investment plans - Where is DK list of guaranteed investors, had how much they are putting in??? If he were to gain control, who would he have on his board to do a better job???

We can all sit and complain about the board etc, but at present there are NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVES!!!! With-holding ST cash may force a change in personnel, but will have little effect on current shareholding.....

with holding ST money could cripple the club for years to come if it causes admin2

I'd say we're as close to crippled as it's possible to get without collapsing now, wouldn't you?

due to being outside the topflight with limited access to other revenues we're over-dependent on ST money.

With holding ST money could be the final nail in the coffin so yes you're probably right but if people want to go down that route just be mindful of the consequences

Throwing away 68 million on god knows what and refusing 50 million will be the cause of admin 2 if it happens. Not a couple of hundred non renewed season books.

This lot are pulling the same strokes they pulled with McColl give us cash and we will go. It's blackmail.

and you know for sure do you ? did he tell you himself ?

Let me get this right. You want to quote the SA authorities when it comes to shooting DK down, but when an SA judge calls him "probably the richest man in South Africa" you say he is talking shite?

Selling his vineyards alone would probably raise most of the money. His mother could probably stand up the money. So will you give these tired old comments a rest (no? I didn't think you would).

Let me get this right. You want to quote the SA authorities when it comes to shooting DK down, but when an SA judge calls him "probably the richest man in South Africa" you say he is talking shite?

Selling his vineyards alone would probably raise most of the money. His mother could probably stand up the money. So will you give these tired old comments a rest (no? I didn't think you would).

He also paid a 44 million quid fine no problem.

King arrived in South Africa in 1976 after being transferred by his employers Weir Group. His meteoric rise through the ranks in the country has seen him rack up a personal fortune estimated between £800m - £1.2b. He was an adviser for the Post Office and the Reserve Bank in his early stages before stepping up with a management company that won a contract to manage the treasury operations of Umgeni Water.

And it's not wealth of the radar he owns a public listed company. His wealth is on the radar.