That may or may not be true but right now he is killing the Club he claims to love and you have to ask why he is doing that instead of unlocking his petty cash box and calling his broker.

He " Dave King " is killing the club do you not lay any of the blame at the feet of the board BH?

It is not King who is withholding ST money; it is a vast swathe of the support - our fellow fans who see the situation in the same way as DK and most other right-thinking people; intolerable and in need of change.

That is true unless he has one himself, he is using the fans to do his dirty work for him.

So if I don't agree with DK, I'm not "right-thinking" fair enough, I'm not.

Unlike you to avoid a straight question.

King says "Fans could once again lose their season ticket advances if given to the club at this time. "

When did fans lose their so called "season ticket advances"?

If only you picked apart the boards semantics with the same enthusiasm, BH.

No it gets to the heart of the issue. I've told you before owning 5 percent gets you nowhere. The requisitioners had over 30 and got nowhere.

I disagree with you on this GS. 5% gets you to the point where you can call an EGM and the directors have to answer your questions directly not through the media in an embarrassing battle of statement and counter statement.