I'll be careful here because I got told off before for asserting that Mr King did not have any shares when I didn't know that for a fact and I still don't. But what you say is true because if he is so wealthy then it would have been loose change for him to pick up a decent holding over the past few months (even 5% would have put him in a position to call the directors to account at an EGM) rather than all these statements in the press and leaflets by his UoF followers. That would have cost him less than a million and saved him a lot in international phone calls.

Enough of this, I don't want to line their pockets nonsense, it's wearing way to thin.

Put up or shut up, Mr King.

King could call an AGM tomorrow he would get a 5 percent proxy in seconds if he wanted it. But it would do him no good. GreenCo have over 50 percent

This man has no intention of investing. He wants to be chairman without putting in a single penny.

Following the AGM (when the reqs got a higher than expected vote of around 30percent) he could have spent a couple of million ponds or so buying low priced shares (no probs to a man of his wealth surely) which would have got him boardroom representation with around 15percent ownership of RIFC and could have got his chums on board too.At the forthcoming shares issue he could invest more and got complete ownership if he wanted to.

The fact he didn't tells me all we need to know.

Quite frankly RAB you have become a broken record on the subject. How many times can one point be answered but ignored at the same time.

I think I've been asked and answered that more than once before but once again: he is encouraging fans not to buy season tickets or club merchandise thus starving the Club of the money it needs to run as a business.

You don't seem to have a very high opinion of your fellow fans, I must say. Do you think these people are just mindless sheep, giving up their seats and possibly putting the club they love into a precarious situation because DK told them to? DK is now some sort of Jim Jones who has mesmerised the support to such an extent that thousands of Bears can no longer think for themselves and are drinking the Kool-aid?

King could think and say whatever he wanted but unless it resonated with much of the fanbase, he would be a lone voice.

It is not King who is withholding ST money; it is a vast swathe of the support - our fellow fans who see the situation in the same way as DK and most other right-thinking people; intolerable and in need of change.

Enough of this, I don't want to line their pockets nonsense, it's wearing way to thin.

How can that stance possibly wear thin? Don't be so silly. If you don't want to line the pockets of people you think are out to fleece you, why the hell should sticking to your guns wear thin?

So is deep pockets Dave going to launch a takeover bid then ?

Or will he try and force admin2 and get it on the cheap?

I suspect neither because he has no intention whatsoever of parting with his cash.

Pathetic response from you Rab its time the fans took some of the blame for this mess we allowed the club to be picked up for peanuts by Charles Green and now we want Dave King to just hand over millions to a bunch of jokers. What did you do when we where going into admin? can you honestly say you done enough? because i can honestly say i didn't do enough i got lazy and expected someone to sort it all out for me its time for us to all pull in the 1 direction and stopped the petty point scoring King is the only show in town but if he reads your posts he will start to wonder why he is bothering.

Well most of it certainly didn't go to putting a team on the park.

Unlike you to avoid a straight question.

King says "Fans could once again lose their season ticket advances if given to the club at this time. "

When did fans lose their so called "season ticket advances"?