It's poorly worded no question of that but it's clear enough from the context what is meant.

As ever the pro boarders will try to drive the debate towards that and fantasies about king being poor and a liar.

But it really comes down to a continual refusal of the board to take this 50 million that's being offered that we so desperately need.

The sooner people realise DK hasn't got £50m and is unable to offer the £50m the better things will become so we can all move on

Ugh, starting the day agreeing with Keith Jackson. <shivers>

Just like with the UoF statement I don't disagree with the sentiment but I'd have preferred it not to be made, because it gives the people who support the board to give it the 'no lessons on financial prudence from him' shtick.

I'd have advised a brief statement noting the investigation into Mr Wallace and stating that, should he ever be in a position to do so, he'll set up a legal review of the last three years in fine detail. Leave it at that. Let the law do its work and avoid the spectacle of a man with legal history berating others, which is 'a bit rich', frankly. That would be a good ironic article title on King, btw.

I agree with Keith Jackson on virtually all counts in his piece.

DK's stance about investing in new capital rather than buying out the existing shareholders was logical and perfectly valid when he first took it.

However, the situation has now changed and I don't believe the risks DK is asking the fans to take with the future of the Club are worth it IF BPH etc are indeed prepared to take circa £6m for their shares.

I would much rather he said to Buy Rangers / Rangers First that he'd advance the fans the money to buy those holdings (and perhaps even negotiated the deal on their behalf) on the promise that they'd repay him from future receipts. They could then set the support the target of raising that money this year, which I firmly believe we could do.

Attempting regime change without a shift in the balance of shareholder power is pointless and, lest we forget, most of our current shareholders are not in it for love of the Club. They will want to muddle on through with as little additional investment as possible until someone buys them out. Failing that, they will invest in a rights issue or other vehicle as long as they maintain control. DK's preferred scenario, dilution by his additional investment, will be at the bottom of the list, just above losing their capital altogether. That means continued intransigence from both parties leading to greater risk for the Club.

So let's be really clear. I am not against DK at all, in fact I'd be happy to have him involved again in the running of the Club. However, running the risk of another insolvency event to save a few £million isn't worth it and if Dave doesn't want to buy them out, then he should back the fans to allow them to do it, so he can save his cash for a time when his investment is welcomed by a board with a different agenda.

DK, BR and RF, it's time to step up and p(l)ay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about King or Wallace? You could argue that 2 seasons book money has been "lost". It certainly hasn't been spent/invested wisely with the clubs best interest at heart, and that's directly from Mr Wallace's mouth. Perhaps a better choice of words from King would've been "pissed away", as opposed to "lost".

As for who has been plain wrong, or grossly misleading, only one of the aforementioned chaps is currently being investigated by Police Scotland for their recent comments. It seems that Mr Wallace was the only person in Scotland that thought we had enough cash to see us to the season end. It's not surprising you pick out one sentence from the King statement, and virtually ignore the sentiment behind it.

I was talking about King.

RAB - you are spouting complete nonsense now. Please stop.

Well now DK has to step up & show exactly what his intentions are.If what Jackson says is correct then, with the shareprice as low as it is, he has to buy out existing shareholders and gain control. There is no other way to do this. None whatsoever.

I remain sceptical about DK and his merry band of followers. I genuinely hope I am wrong.

He could push the club further towards insolvency by leading a boycott on season-ticket sales and then hope to pick it back up again at the other end for a relative pittance.

I think he's been reading my stuff.

King has been free with his criticism of the Board in statement after statement but there is no indication that he has invested a rand or a penny in Rangers shares and if an office junior could have produced Wallace's reviiew and he would reject it from one of his own CEO's then why doesn't he get one of them to produce something better?

Let's see YOUR plan and your money Mr King.

The current regime is getting hammered. It is getting outclassed by its critics at every turn. It has been so discredited that there is no way back for it.

It doesn't matter whether people like or loathe King.

He is winning the argument.

I wish the team would play with some of King's aggression.

I addressed this before. All King does is taking up points raised by others, points usually not connected with the current board. Same again with his statement above. All stuff we've heard before, stuff that can be argued with reason, yet to those attacking the board there is no arguing possible on this - it seems. They just throw dirt at the board and hope it will stick, and of course some does. Meanwhile King offers no plans - again - and IMHO throws about with the assumption that the board does not have any investors or ways of getting cash in. Maybe I'm wrong, but Wallace has actually said that there are 40odd million shares up for grabs for people already owning shares or are investors, people who may well be willing to strengthen their position before a possible new share issue in autumn. Something denied so far due to the lack of planning and leadership at the club.

Anyway, I can clearly see why King goes this all-guns blazing way and hopes that with the power of the support he can oust the board/leadership or major minor shareholders, instead of making any great investment himself - for the time being. He accepts that the club suffers (from top to bottom and image-wise), and his fellowship too. Perhaps even the ignominy of a second admin event. You'd hope that one side will succeed sooner rather than later, but people should keep in mind that if King fails here, he will just go back to the RSA, while the club will still be left with all this farce, loss of income and image plus a support deeply divided ... essentially due to party politics. When people could have done the sensible thing and actually talk to one another from the off, i.e. the people who matter, not some shareholders and would be owners.

I find it absolutely incredible following the Craig Whyte debacle than a significant number of our supporters are not now asking the questions of DK which should have been asked of Whyte.

Most notably whether he is genuinely prepared to put his OWN money in and whether he has the funds to run the club. The answer to both of these regards Whyte was NO and with disasterous consequences

Getting fed up to the back teeth of this entire mess , the sooner someone puts an end to it the better , however I fear that wont happen and we will limp on over the summer , continually self loathing and tearing ourselves apart bit by bit .

Real Rangers men , dont make me laugh