Another delaying tactic ?

It all comes down to trust and I for one just don't trust the Board.

think you'll find that share issue will be sooner rather than later.................to allow deep pockets dave to invest his dosh of course

OK, I know it's from twitter but a few interesting tweets from KJ.

@BMCRangersRants I was told a third party has made contact in last few days. Not verified yet but from a credible source.

@TheClumpany i could have worded it more clearly. I am told 6m could buy the entire easdale block of 25%.

IMHO, The next statement baring DK's name should be a notifiable interest statement from the Stock exchange. I think by doing that it would send a clear message to everyone, that he's more than just words.

As for DK "killing" the club...I would say that wording is harsh, but the constant speculation, uncertainty & bitching coming predominantly from 3rd parties (but also from RFC), is not doing the club any favours. Companies & suppliers etc will be looking at the media flurries and wondering what the hell they have got involved with. Same goes for investors and future investors....there is nothing about the club that is enticing for anyone.

DK is criticising the board for not revealing more detailed investment plans - Where is DK list of guaranteed investors, had how much they are putting in??? If he were to gain control, who would he have on his board to do a better job???

We can all sit and complain about the board etc, but at present there are NO VIABLE ALTERNATIVES!!!! With-holding ST cash may force a change in personnel, but will have little effect on current shareholding.....

OK, I know it's from twitter but a few interesting tweets from KJ.

@BMCRangersRants I was told a third party has made contact in last few days. Not verified yet but from a credible source.

@TheClumpany i could have worded it more clearly. I am told 6m could buy the entire easdale block of 25%.

Now that would be worthwhile.