I have never said I trust the board, but what are the REAL options??? They are the ones in control & should be given the time to carry out the necessary actions to recover the club. What happens if the fans get the board sacked??? Who replaces them - they are appointed by the same folk who put this board together!!! You'd still get the "different puppets, same puppeteer" calls.

You supported the last [failed] Board, you don't know if you trust this Board, yet you want us to give them time.

There is a common denominator here, those who elected them.

You supported the last [failed] Board, you don't know if you trust this Board, yet you want us to give them time.

Or those who 'elected' them are looking for better management of their investment.

Just a thought

I have never supported any board - I support the team!!! As I have stated before in other threads, I am trying to view things with a balanced viewpoint - more and more recently that has involved providing counter-argument to the anti-board side.

The previous board were given a decent amount of time and certain members of that board clearly showed that they were not up to the job & had to go.

The big problem IMHO, is that there are a lot of fans out there who are of the mentality of "Board = bad"....not matter what the board say or do it will not be enough or just plain wrong. If Mr Wallace was to release a statement claiming that today was Friday, there would be some who would still pick fault with it.

As for the common denominator - Totally agree, but many folk don't realise that.

I have never supported any board - I support the team!!! As I have stated before in other threads, I am trying to view things with a balanced viewpoint - more and more recently that has involved providing counter-argument to the anti-board side.

The previous board were given a decent amount of time and certain members of that board clearly showed that they were not up to the job & had to go.

The big problem IMHO, is that there are a lot of fans out there who are of the mentality of "Board = bad"....not matter what the board say or do it will not be enough or just plain wrong. If Mr Wallace was to release a statement claiming that today was Friday, there would be some who would still pick fault with it.

As for the common denominator - Totally agree, but many folk don't realise that.

Well it isn't Friday today, well not in New Zealand (been holding that back for a few minutes now lol)

Time is required to carry out the actions. Do you expect the board to announce every single action they take??? "Today we sacked 1 person in accounts & renegotiated the price of a Mars bar. Thanks"

Yes indeed I do. I've been waiting 2 years and so far nothing.

If one more person asks for time I think will scream. Give Wallace 120 days now give him more time. Give Mather time he's not green. Give green time he's not whyte. Give whyte time he's not Murray.

Time wasting is all we ever get.

I support the team also, I think we will progress better with other Shareholders and Board.

If one more person asks for time I think will scream. Give Wallace 120 days now give him more time. Give Mather time he's not green. Give green time he's not whyte. Give whyte time he's not Murray.

Time wasting is all we ever get.

You have to give them time for the new Share Issue.