They haven't done anything to gain our trust.

In fact if you wanted to show you couldn't care less, they have done that pretty well.

What initiatives have they come up with to actually promote ST Sales, where are the meetings with Supporter Clubs, the Q and A sessions, they could ask their various PR people for schemes.

Perhaps they should have hired Green instead of Tyrell.

They haven't done anything to gain our trust.

In fact if you wanted to show you couldn't care less, they have done that pretty well.

What initiatives have they come up with to actually promote ST Sales, where are the meetings with Supporter Clubs, the Q and A sessions, they could ask their various PR people for schemes.

Perhaps they should have hired Green instead of Tyrell.

I will agree that the promotion of ST has been poor.

What have they done - halved the financial deficit compared to the same period the year before!!!! (£3.5m compared to £7m). They have also clearly identified & documented the failings of the previous board, it is now up to them to work on rectifying that and to clearly show the areas of improvement.

I will agree that the promotion of ST has been poor.

What have they done - halved the financial deficit compared to the same period the year before!!!! (£3.5m compared to £7m). They have also clearly identified & documented the failings of the previous board, it is now up to them to work on rectifying that and to clearly show the areas of improvement.

That's a fair enough analysis.

It's safe to say the 120 Day update should have included enforcement dates and genuine signals of investment to offer fans good faith ahead of renewals.

Instead we have digs about loyalty and the blame for credit card issues laid dubiously at others' feet. Given the lack of debate in the review, it's no wonder some fans see what positive info it does contain cancelled out via the juxtaposed negative accusations.

I'm actually stunned at the lack of effort being put in to change this.

That's totally uncalled for.

Why would STB's opinion be less valid than yours; just because he is prepared to give Wallace and the Board a chance to sort things out and you are not.

His opinion on the board is completely wrong.

His opinion on Ally is spot on though.

Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realise we all had to come up with a business plan before we could enter into the debate. Tell you what; after you.

Well, I don't have the administrative insights of Wallace, but it would probably look not much different than his when it comes to streamlining the staff to necessity and reasonable wages. What it would include is a well-detailed and thought through membership scheme (you can start (sic!) get ideas from Motherwell's), attempts to get a naming rights deal for Ibrox for a certain number of years, a second shirt sponsorship deal (as many of our fellow lower tier teams apparently have) and somesuch, even trying to get Bluenoses like e.g. Amy MacDonald sponsoring e.g. the Rangers Ladies & Girls teams. Not all would be in a public review, of course. Furthermore I would look for club partnerships (on various levels) and who knows whether a closer link-up between the "Blues Brothers" might end up with Abramovich taking an interest? And I would suggest to organize a number of friendlies with a selected number of teams - Wolves, Stoke et al spring to mind, or even giving a helping hand to the current minnows of Third Lanark. Inviting Hamburg SV might be a good idea too.

NB: The membership scheme money could be overseen by a custodian who makes sure that this money is solely spend on team/club matters, working closely with the FD and is a person the support trusts.

The notion of this present group using stock market rules and/or good business practice to justify anything is a little hard to swallow.

They do not justify "anything". IMHO it is rather on the contrary that people assume "they have a right to know" anything that goes on, which is simply not the case nor is it on. As has been said, the CEO gives a rather great deal of information about what is going wrong and what they intend to do. Maybe people want more than that, but have you examples handy where a company or a club does that?

Well, I don't have the administrative insights of Wallace, but it would probably look not much different than his when it comes to streamlining the staff to necessity and reasonable wages. What it would include is a well-detailed and thought through membership scheme (you can start (sic!) get ideas from Motherwell's), attempts to get a naming rights deal for Ibrox for a certain number of years, a second shirt sponsorship deal (as many of our fellow lower tier teams apparently have) and somesuch, even trying to get Bluenoses like e.g. Amy MacDonald sponsoring e.g. the Rangers Ladies & Girls teams. Not all would be in a public review, of course. Furthermore I would look for club partnerships (on various levels) and who knows whether a closer link-up between the "Blues Brothers" might end up with Abramovich taking an interest? And I would suggest to organize a number of friendlies with a selected number of teams - Wolves, Stoke et al spring to mind, or even giving a helping hand to the current minnows of Third Lanark. Inviting Hamburg SV might be a good idea too.

NB: The membership scheme money could be overseen by a custodian who makes sure that this money is solely spend on team/club matters, working closely with the FD and is a person the support trusts.

What's your ambition for Rangers?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They do not justify "anything". IMHO it is rather on the contrary that people assume "they have a right to know" anything that goes on, which is simply not the case nor is it on. As has been said, the CEO gives a rather great deal of information about what is going wrong and what they intend to do. Maybe people want more than that, but have you examples handy where a company or a club does that?

No idea what you're talking about, unless Darthter has been appointed to the board.