I am in 100% agreement with Mr Paterson's actions but I did say at the outset that whether required or not it would be best to make an appointment to view the docs (if for no other reason than avoiding a long unnecessary trip, in the vent of unlawful refusal) and I also suggested that it was unlikely that he would be allowed to copy the same. Whether he would be free to disclose the contents is a very interesting question.

Do we know if the docs have now been seen?

I am in 100% agreement with Mr Paterson's actions but I did say at the outset that whether required or not it would be best to make an appointment to view the docs (if for no other reason than avoiding a long unnecessary trip, in the vent of unlawful refusal) and I also suggested that it was unlikely that he would be allowed to copy the same. Whether he would be free to disclose the contents is a very interesting question.

Do we know if the docs have now been seen?

Haven't been seen yet but been promised. I to am keen to know if the content must be kept quiet.

I don't think an appointment would have helped much. Police intervention was always going to be needed.

Though I to would have made one.

And it was Wallace's right to not tell a media conference

sure but not to refuse Mr Paterson. But he lied to that media conference or bullshited it. Or is unaware of the law.

I don't really care which none of them are acceptable.

Twice in the last week this lot have broken company law. It's frightening.