I hope Ally knows what he's doing but something tells me he doesn't...It would seem that after all this time at the club... Ally still can't suss out Little's best position so figures he should let him go..

Agree with that.

i think it's more like we simply have no money to pay him with.

Pay 30+ players who are at the end of their career ahead of developing youngsters. I fear giving Ally any future funds and fear going into next season with him in charge.

Seems Little has posters split but I liked him, thought he was a decent striker and he did score 20 goals last season then didn't get a chance after an injury. At the start of the season Little, Clark, Hemmings and Daly was what I thought would be 4 decent strikers with variations and goals through out especially with Law, Shiels and Templeman providing plenty creation. Throw in McKay and Macleod then we had a chance of an attractive playing team.

Also a fine statement from him and an applause for sticking by the club....

Edited by Gribz

I'd rather have kept Little than that empty jersey Daly, or a 34 yr old Miller. Wish him well wherever he goes. One of the few of our squad that appreciated the honour of playing for us.

IMHO, Aird and Gallagher are those deemed as subs for Little in a future line-up, as he was sure regarded more as a inside right or right winger than a striker.

Arveladze was a class act.

From his first goal for us it was apparent that we had unearthed a gem. He should never have been out the team.

We didn't unearth him Ajax did. We stifled him by sticking him out wide.

Little was likeable and hard working but just like the other two, not good enough to play for Rangers.

Agreed, but that train of thought opens up a can of worms because we have several first team players in that same category.

Agreed, but that train of thought opens up a can of worms because we have several first team players in that same category.

Indeed. Very few can be excluded from my train of thought.