So they decide when and if we get any cash.

I don't know how the deal was set-up.

They (Green, BS & Ahmad) weren't forthcoming when asked about detail even by other members of the same board.

They (SD/Ashely) have the over-riding and ongoing control of the business.

Not necessarily.

That case is more about the contract between Ahmad and the club/company.

He's asked for the contracts to be made available to the court. The club are of course desperate to keep them secret but I suspect they will fail to do so.

He's asked for the contracts to be made available to the court. The club are of course desperate to keep them secret but I suspect they will fail to do so.

I doubt that anything that is not pertinent to the matter at hand will be publicly disclosed.

The club will push this and claim other parts of said contract are not relevant, including commercially sensitive information that could financially damage the 'defender'.............or thereabouts.

thank god your not my financial adviser if thats the quality of your advice. i hope you at least meant a high interest escrow account.

That wasn't any kind of financial advice and you appear to be a bit confused about an escrow account, which is simply an independent third party account; the word "escrow" does not describe the type of bank account.

Totally agree...DK is saying the fund are there - even putting a fairly sizable, but not all the cash into an account would show the fans and the board that he is 100% serious.

As for DK's intentions....I firmly believe he is viewing this purely as a business transaction - he is attempting some kind of hostile takeover!!! I believe (similar to BH) that he either wants to drive the share price right down to absolute rock bottom, before buying up shares or he is trying to force Admin2. if it is the Admin2 route, history would dictate that he could get the club probably for less than £10m.

The longer the share price is kept low, the more concerned some of the institutions would get about any return, therefore making any buy potentially easier. Keeping the fighting going helps keep the share price down as does stories of financial difficulties (not: I'm not saying we are not in financial trouble, but keeping the stories in the news keeps the shares low.)

Hopefully as the summer months go by more and more people will ccome to realise what is actually happening here before it is too late.

because it's a horrendous idea from a business perspective tying up cash like that. especially as it would make no difference to the board.

Cake and eat it come to mind.

So you do agree at least that this is nothing but a business transaction for Mr King.

Why would it be " a horrendous idea from a business perspective " since as you point out the money could be in a high interest acccount and he says he is going to commit it anyway?

Thank's for your reply !

Couple of things you didn't answer.

Are you a poster on RM and if so were you vocal with your criticisms regarding CW and CG (post April 2013) on that forum ?

Your record on such matters is of relevance because you seem to be in the forefront of pushing the current board and critising the UoF or/and Mr.King.

There is certainly a debate to be had on all and some have their opinion, whilst others are trying to weigh up the situation before doing as they see fit.

This is where the board's spin-machine comes into play and has in different guises and over many years managed to fool the Rangers support time and time again. It has contributed enourmously to keeping the fans divided and incapable of meaningful 'opposition'. Without real opposition but with blind loyalty......we are where we are.

So when it comes to those at the 'forefront', I think their record on such matters is VERY RELEVANT.

I'm not interested in simple forum rivalries either but I am interested in how the support is so divided or rather has became so divided over a timescale that goes back to SDM and moreso in the damage that this does. The open door that this has helped leave for corportae vultures to get their claws into.

As for you having been on the board of the RST, I simply didn't know that.

As I said I'm not a member of any group and am not interested in some of the issues that go back & forth re. certain groups. I am more interested in the damage that the general division within the support, how it was sown and has been nutured.

I would point out that the division was sown and continues to be nutured by those who have been and currently are in the boardroom......for their advantage.

Whether I am at the "forefront" or not I think you greatly overstate my influence on the debate as indeed my influence on other matters has been greatly overstated in the past.

I have nothing further to add to my previous answers and obviously you are free to debate on other forums or not as you see fit.

I will only say that I totally disagree with your final sentence.