Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If my doctor makes a serious mistake in diagnosis, I'll think twice about going back to him.

If he does it again I'll change my doctor.

No one is forcing you to engage with STB either.

Mr.Hemdani,

I wrote a rather long reply to you further back on the thread (post No.60) in case you've came back and missed it.

ps. Obviously no problem if it's that you simply don't want to respond.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If my doctor makes a serious mistake in diagnosis, I'll think twice about going back to him.

If he does it again I'll change my doctor.

It's an interesting analogy but ultimately like most others i'm an outsider i'm not privy to the going ons of the boardroom, I didn't decide to bring in Whyte or Green or Tom Dick and Harry. Your doctor on the other hand was analysing your body and system as an expert.

I saw Green coming fine, as the only guy who actually stepped up to buy us when we were on the brink of extinction. Fair enough if you saw right through Whyte but not very many did.

My opinion is my opinion take it as seriously as you want. Although a guy on RM who was one of the first to call out Whyte is also pretty defensive of the current board. So that should tell you that's it's not all one big correlation.

When were we on the brink of extinction, I don't remember that? I remember a fight to get us on the cheap and Green slipping in the back door to steel the cookies. Duff and Duffer done their best to get the best deal for us of course.

When were we on the brink of extinction, I don't remember that? I remember a fight to get us on the cheap and Green slipping in the back door to steel the cookies. Duff and Duffer done their best to get the best deal for us of course.

We had no league to play in when the start of the season was less than a month away i'd say we were pretty close.

Best not start this debate again however.

No one is forcing you to engage with STB either.

No but that is my choice.

As I have previously pointed out, this is a salient point regards many of those who currently support the board and should be made as many seem to have forgotten.

For more detail, see post 60 on this thread.

It's an interesting analogy but ultimately like most others i'm an outsider i'm not privy to the going ons of the boardroom, I didn't decide to bring in Whyte or Green or Tom Dick and Harry. Your doctor on the other hand was analysing your body and system as an expert.

Tha analogy wasn't perfect.

I'm tired and will try and come up with a better one tomorrow.

I can just as easily point out that there's those who have continued to back McCoist only for him to lead us to further cup embarrassment last month.

Ultimately it's best to debate the situation as it is now however rather than making a big analysis of our track records

We had no league to play in when the start of the season was less than a month away i'd say we were pretty close.

Best not start this debate again however.

Now you are mixing facts to suit your argument. When Green took over there were others wanting to take over but Duff and Duffer gave Green prime position. At that point there was no football connection. That came at a much later date.

Now you are mixing facts to suit your argument. When Green took over there were others wanting to take over but Duff and Duffer gave Green prime position. At that point there was no football connection. That came at a much later date.

Everyone else either withdrew or couldn't/wouldn't put up an unconditional offer that the admins could accept, Green didn't have to exactly fight his way in past a load of competitors.