The thing is I don't even believe that, after successfully blackmailing the board once into doing something they've always said they'll not do you really think it's just going to end there and they'll be left alone to get on with it?

Security will be granted, but then there'll be demands for Wallace to go before money is handed before because of his 'untenable' position etc. It's a slippery slope.

A slippery slope to securing our stadium, and getting shot of an incompetent CEO, who is currently under police investigation. Scary stuff.

DK & co are not offering a loan though....they are technically withholding a purchase unless they get security ie. blackmail.

With Edmison house/Albion, once the loan/credit facility was repaid, the security terminates.

IMHO, DK is essentially trying to buy security over Ibrox/MP for himself & using the fans money to do it.

- Who puts the money in....the fans

- Who gets the security.....Ibrox 1972

- Who owns Ibrox 1972.....Dave King

- Should the club go belly up, who gets Ibrox/MP.....Dave King

- How much does it cost DK....£0

Only if your point was that some "slippery slopes" can indeed be a good thing. I suspect it wasn't.

My point was that the UOF and King are claiming their only demand is this security, then things can carry on as normal. I'm very skeptical of that and you're indicating yourself it wouldn't be the end for you.

The ultimate aim IMO is for DK & the Murrays double act to get control of Rangers without investing a penny.

Whether the AIM stockmarket rules would allow DK on a UK board with his previous tax issues in SA is one issue and whether SFA insolvency rules would permit PM onto the board is another

Edited by RANGERRAB

The thing is I don't even believe that, after successfully blackmailing the board once into doing something they've always said they'll not do you really think it's just going to end there and they'll be left alone to get on with it?

Security will be granted, but then there'll be demands for Wallace to go before money is handed before because of his 'untenable' position etc. It's a slippery slope.

That's funny because I believe they will sell ibrox the minute they think they can get away with it.

Ps the big danger to Wallace is the board not us. Or the cops

That's funny because I believe they will sell ibrox the minute they think they can get away with it.

Ps the big danger to Wallace is the board not us. Or the cops

Well I disagree, and i've said before if they did i'd change my mind on it all

And now they know that the game is up and it won't?

For background to your expertise on such matters, perhaps you could answer the following for yourself and say for the 'groups'/forums currently supporting the board.

At what point did you/they realise the game was up with CW ?

At what point did you/they realise the game was up with CG&Co ?