they say all sorts of shite. they are under investigation by the cops for lying.

And do you think they'll be charged with anything? LOL

I know where my money would be as to whether they'd get charged or not.

STB still thinks the sun shines out Green's arse, despite the current CEO literally blaming him for the current woes. He also rather strangely supports the current CEO and board. He's entitled to his opinions, of course. It would just be nice if they made some sort of logical sense.

I've admitted that Green has to take his share of the blame for the money we've spent, I also believe the positives especially buying the club in the first place are still valid and i've not changed my mind.

Wallace has to focus on here and now, and he clearly inherited a poor situation.

And do you think they'll be charged with anything? LOL

I know where my money would be as to whether they'd get charged or not.

I'd say that some of your money may already be with them.

Isn't it strange that there are Rangers supporters who would hope that sp.ivs find or jump through loopholes to get away with having ripped off the club.

IMO it's not the brightest stance for a genuine supporter who doesn't have other motives/interests.

I've admitted that Green has to take his share of the blame for the money we've spent, I also believe the positives especially buying the club in the first place are still valid and i've not changed my mind.

Wallace has to focus on here and now, and he clearly inherited a poor situation.

Didn't see CW coming...........

Didn't see CG&Co coming...........

...........etc. (?)

Do you think posters should take your opinion on Rangers politic's invoving the boardroom seriously ?

Didn't see CW coming...........

Didn't see CG&Co coming...........

...........etc. (?)

Do you think posters should take your opinion on Rangers politic's invoving the boardroom seriously ?

I saw Green coming fine, as the only guy who actually stepped up to buy us when we were on the brink of extinction. Fair enough if you saw right through Whyte but not very many did.

My opinion is my opinion take it as seriously as you want. Although a guy on RM who was one of the first to call out Whyte is also pretty defensive of the current board. So that should tell you that's it's not all one big correlation.

i as i say no matter who owns us there is a tipping point. there is no lawful impediment to giving a third party security so once you reach the tipping point you get it.

kings tipping point may be higher or lower than this boards who knows but there will still be one in this or any future senario.

if i felt there was a risk to ibrox from dave king i would be all over a scheme to have him hand over security.

That's a bit like saying every player has his price; but the Club isn't a player and Ibrox 1872 Ltd is not about buying the Club now is it?

So I don't think the "tipping point" analogy applies to the Club at least and personally I doubt that if King was in control he would give in to the kind of scheme he is advancing now, it would just make him all the more determined to do things his way.

However it was only a question that came to mind, neither us knows the answer and I for one hope we never find out.

I saw Green coming fine, as the only guy who actually stepped up to buy us when we were on the brink of extinction. Fair enough if you saw right through Whyte but not very many did.

My opinion is my opinion take it as seriously as you want. Although a guy on RM who was one of the first to call out Whyte is also pretty defensive of the current board. So that should tell you that's it's not all one big correlation.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

If my doctor makes a serious mistake in diagnosis, I'll think twice about going back to him.

If he does it again I'll change my doctor.

I'd say that some of your money may already be with them.

Isn't it strange that there are Rangers supporters who would hope that sp.ivs find or jump through loopholes to get away with having ripped off the club.

IMO it's not the brightest stance for a genuine supporter who doesn't have other motives/interests.

Questioning the intelligence and motivation of someone who has stood against the tide on here doesn't seem like the most intelligent thing to do IMHO.