Big, big difference between an empty hoose and carpark being used to secure funding and the stadium & MP.

If you can't realise that then..............well I don't know

it's exactly the same in every way.

why dont you go back to claiming they have a duty not to do it.

For background to your expertise on such matters, perhaps you could answer the following for yourself and say for the 'groups'/forums currently supporting the board.

At what point did you/they realise the game was up with CW ?

At what point did you/they realise the game was up with CG&Co ?

I'm not sure about the relevance of your questions in relation to the quotation because all I have done is taken a view on the Board's statement vis-à-vis the T&C's of DK's Company.

The matters you raise were far more complex.

However, I don't mind answering.

If you check back you will find that I was one of the first to draw attention to Whyte's doubtful past as per the Private Eye article which was downplayed by many and I also supported the Independent Board Members who advised Murray against selling to him. I openly criticised Kenny Park who was the RST spokesman at the time when he said Whyte was "the real deal".

I preferred Green to the other aspiring owners. I thought he did well in the negotiations with the SFA. I also thought he did very well to raise the £22 million in the IPO. I began to have doubts when the secret recordings were produced last April.

I don't know why you would ask me to answer for any groups or forums; I don't speak for any group or forum.

Perhaps you should ask your questions to them directly.

the board should be embracing this. they could have my 500 quid for a season book and many other peoples. it's crazy to refuse when they have stated they have no other use or intentions for ibrox.

On the contrary it's crazy to ask for security you know you are not going to get for handing over fans' money for season tickets which would be a purchase (if it was allowed) not a loan at all.

If Dave King owned Rangers and next season the UoF turned against him for some reason, and tried the same scheme fronted by someone else, do you honestly think he would give in to it?

Big, big difference between an empty hoose and carpark being used to secure funding and the stadium & MP.

If you can't realise that then..............well I don't know

The main difference is nobody has laid a letter before claim upon them, and the auditors don't mention either a contingent liability or emphasis of matter regarding them in the account.

The principle is the same the board are willing to give security over assets when it suits them.

The main difference is nobody has laid a letter before claim upon them, and the auditors don't mention either a contingent liability or emphasis of matter regarding them in the account.

The principle is the same the board are willing to give security over assets when it suits them.

And they have quite categorically stated the stadium will not be used as security. You did read that bit?

And they have quite categorically stated the stadium will not be used as security. You did read that bit?

I did but going by my own personal experience if they told me it was dark I'd have to go outside and check for myself.

If you check back you will find that I was one of the first to draw attention to Whyte's doubtful past as per the Private Eye article which was downplayed by many and I also supported the Independent Board Members who advised Murray against selling to him. I openly criticised Kenny Park who was the RST spokesman at the time when he said Whyte was "the real deal".

I preferred Green to the other aspiring owners. I thought he did well in the negotiations with the SFA. I also thought he did very well to raise the £22 million in the IPO. I began to have doubts when the secret recordings were produced last April.

I don't know you would ask me to answer for any groups or forums; I don't speak for any group or forum.

Perhaps you should direct your questions to them directly.

Thank-you for the reply BH.

Re. CW

When you say "one of the first" from where or what exactly do you refer ?

As you have brought your criticisms into play, did you restrict them to the RST spokesman or did you take on the task of trying to educate Rangers Media regards Mr.Whyte ?

I ask that because IIRC someone else on here mentioned you were active on RM and the more vocal members on there were very much pushing CW up to his metaphorical "95th minute" as we went into Administration. The same who were so vicifourous in backing Green and his cohorts up to and beyond the recordings being published.

Re. CG and chums

You got that very wrong, as did many tbf. (For the record, I called out Green from May 2012, (CW: before he took over).

I'd like to ask a similar question as re.CW, did you try to debate against the pro Green camp on Rangers Media post April 2013 ? If you did it would have been fairly hard work I'd have thought.

One of the reasons I ask you these questions is as I said to give me some background as to your record on such matters because you are heavily involved in the debating of club politics. It was to indulge my curiosity, thank-you again for replying.

The other more indirect question about other forums or groups was to establish if the forums and/or groups that you may be a member were generally of a similar opinion to yourself both general substance and timescales. I wanted to know if someone who took so much time to back the present board had went against the general opinion held on say RM on the likes of CG.

All that said if you turn round and tell me you aren't on RM then I've partly wasted my time !!

Speaking generally, what disturbs me is that many of the same people who heavily and blindly backed past regimes way beyond 'credible sell-by date even for the gulible' are now backing the present board (not forgetting that many of the shares are still owned by the same people/groups, eg.BPH).....and that I and others I know who were of a similar timely opinion on both CW and CG&Co see the the current board as a danger to the football club.

I can't understand why those with such a bad record in such judgement calls can have the gaul to shout so loudly as they venture another and think that fans should be reminded of this.

ps. I am not a member of any group but have posted on FF.