It's been asked publicly many times and the lack of an answer is disappointing.

However, the very same question can be asked with regard to investment at the club. A question that is much more pressing IMO.

because it's a horrendous idea from a business perspective tying up cash like that. especially as it would make no difference to the board.

40K will not sign up - no way.

However, even if 5K sign up and season ticket numbers reduce to around the 20K mark then that's a rather large account of cash (or to put it another way a interest free secured investment) for a club that will clearly need such monies to be viable for the year(s) ahead.

40k will not i agree. indeed even 5k seems unlikely. i merely point out that there is a tipping point for sure.

i do think there will be 20k or less season books sold though.

because it's a horrendous idea from a business perspective tying up cash like that. especially as it would make no difference to the board.

That may be so but fans need an indication of good faith.

Without that then it's difficult to defend King from criticism.

No question it would help fans greatly. But I doubt any businessman would do it.

Which leaves us in the current awful situation we are now.

Someone has to end this ever decreasing circle.

Which leaves us in the current awful situation we are now.

Someone has to end this ever decreasing circle.

Agreed. As much as I hate the idea of King buying the ****s out it would be a huge relief. But king is clear he won't so what can you do.

Basically you asked and I have answered your questions as best I can, though I was under no obligation to do so.

However, for the sake of clarity I will say that regards CW I was referring to "one of the first" posts on here if memory serves me. As you may be aware I was on the Board of the RST in 2009/10 and it's Secretary for a time in 2010 which is why my opposition to KP's comments came to mind.

I am not sure why my "record on such matters" is an issue; this is not a court of law, you are not a prosecutor to the best of my knowledge and I don't believe I've been charged with any offence.

As I have said on here several times, I have no idea or interest in the politics or rivalries of the different internet forums.

Thank's for your reply !

Couple of things you didn't answer.

Are you a poster on RM and if so were you vocal with your criticisms regarding CW and CG (post April 2013) on that forum ?

Your record on such matters is of relevance because you seem to be in the forefront of pushing the current board and critising the UoF or/and Mr.King.

There is certainly a debate to be had on all and some have their opinion, whilst others are trying to weigh up the situation before doing as they see fit.

This is where the board's spin-machine comes into play and has in different guises and over many years managed to fool the Rangers support time and time again. It has contributed enourmously to keeping the fans divided and incapable of meaningful 'opposition'. Without real opposition but with blind loyalty......we are where we are.

So when it comes to those at the 'forefront', I think their record on such matters is VERY RELEVANT.

I'm not interested in simple forum rivalries either but I am interested in how the support is so divided or rather has became so divided over a timescale that goes back to SDM and moreso in the damage that this does. The open door that this has helped leave for corportae vultures to get their claws into.

As for you having been on the board of the RST, I simply didn't know that.

As I said I'm not a member of any group and am not interested in some of the issues that go back & forth re. certain groups. I am more interested in the damage that the general division within the support, how it was sown and has been nutured.

I would point out that the division was sown and continues to be nutured by those who have been and currently are in the boardroom......for their advantage.

Why doesn't he put this mythical £50m into an escrow account with an independent solicitor or even the £20m or £30m was it that he was going to put up himself?

Totally agree...DK is saying the fund are there - even putting a fairly sizable, but not all the cash into an account would show the fans and the board that he is 100% serious.

As for DK's intentions....I firmly believe he is viewing this purely as a business transaction - he is attempting some kind of hostile takeover!!! I believe (similar to BH) that he either wants to drive the share price right down to absolute rock bottom, before buying up shares or he is trying to force Admin2. if it is the Admin2 route, history would dictate that he could get the club probably for less than £10m.

The longer the share price is kept low, the more concerned some of the institutions would get about any return, therefore making any buy potentially easier. Keeping the fighting going helps keep the share price down as does stories of financial difficulties (not: I'm not saying we are not in financial trouble, but keeping the stories in the news keeps the shares low.)

Totally agree...DK is saying the fund are there - even putting a fairly sizable, but not all the cash into an account would show the fans and the board that he is 100% serious.

As for DK's intentions....I firmly believe he is viewing this purely as a business transaction - he is attempting some kind of hostile takeover!!! I believe (similar to BH) that he either wants to drive the share price right down to absolute rock bottom, before buying up shares or he is trying to force Admin2. if it is the Admin2 route, history would dictate that he could get the club probably for less than £10m.

The longer the share price is kept low, the more concerned some of the institutions would get about any return, therefore making any buy potentially easier. Keeping the fighting going helps keep the share price down as does stories of financial difficulties (not: I'm not saying we are not in financial trouble, but keeping the stories in the news keeps the shares low.)

I don't doubt anything you say.

However, the question for those hostile to King is why is he doing this? Especially if, as some suggest, he cannot afford it. No answers yet this morning.

Meanwhile the board trudge on with still no PR on renewals. Another renewal extension ahead?