Seems clear to me the board plan to hand out 41 million shares to existing shareholders at a good price tightening their grip on the club then when that cash runs out go to others like king and ask them to invest whatever number leaves GreenCo in charge to limp on further.

That's what a rights issue is, of course as you know and that is the authorisation properly granted at the AGM; which is why I said it would be 2 for 3 not 2 for 1 as you previously suggested.

If investors take up all their rights they wil still own the same proportion.

Hopefully as the summer months go by more and more people will ccome to realise what is actually happening here before it is too late.

Therein lies the rub: you think things can be saved, others think it's already too late. Never the twain shall meet and no amount of aspersions on the intelligence of the opposing side, from either side, is going to make any difference.

Hopefully as the summer months go by more and more people will ccome to realise what is actually happening here before it is too late.

BH, the Board also have a duty of care, the Club if it depends on ST sales, need some sort of effort from those in charge. They are doing little to nothing to maximise sales.

BH, the Board also have a duty of care, the Club if it depends on ST sales, need some sort of effort from those in charge. They are doing little to nothing to maximise sales.

I do agree with that. As I said they need to mount a major marketing campaign.

Much as I think their most recent statement was easily the best, they need to hire a marketing guru much more than a spin doctor.

Still crazy from a financial standpoint

Not at all; if his wealth is so vast he must have funds on deposit somewhere.

Even some of Mr Kings's most ardent supporters recognise that he needs to do something to show his personal commitment.

Do you not agree?

If so what should he do?

Not at all; if his wealth is so vast he must have funds on deposit somewhere.

Even some of Mr Kings's most ardent supporters recognise that he needs to do something to show his personal commitment.

Do you not agree?

If so what should he do?

Come on BrahimHemdani you honestly want him to tie up 20 million in escrow waiting on this board. It would be nice but he would need to be crazy.

Plus for all we know he's going to borrow it.

Come on BrahimHemdani you honestly want him to tie up 20 million in escrow waiting on this board. It would be nice but he would need to be crazy.

Plus for all we know he's going to borrow it.

You didn't answer my questions.