Game by game is unstable income that no plans can be made with, sometimes we don't have a home game for about a month the way fixtures work out, we have no home games from now until late July at the very earliest. It cannot mitigate people getting bored and out the habit, or if not they could end up in a hospital bed for weeks. With the football McCoist serves up i'm tempted to pick and choose next season but the club will at least have my money regardless.

As for TBO I hope the club stop them getting seats together, their attempts at atmosphere aren't even that good.

Game by game is unstable income that no plans can be made with, sometimes we don't have a home game for about a month the way fixtures work out, we have no home games from now until late July at the very earliest. It cannot mitigate people getting bored and out the habit, or if not they could end up in a hospital bed for weeks. With the football McCoist serves up i'm tempted to pick and choose next season but the club will at least have my money regardless.

As for TBO I hope the club stop them getting seats together, their attempts at atmosphere aren't even that good.

No one is obliged to purchase a season ticket, if your customers are patently dissatisfied most businesses would engage with their customers to try to rectify matters not alienate them further.

The Board would do well to read your first paragraph.

No one is obliged to purchase a season ticket, if your customers are patently dissatisfied most businesses would engage with their customers to try to rectify matters not alienate them further.

The Board would do well to read your first paragraph.

Nobody is obliged I know that fine well but when the sole motive is to prevent the club getting up front money rather than personal circumstance then you open yourself for criticism. I think it's been made quite clear no engagement is considered good enough.

Do you agree with the first paragraph?

I don't deny it, but this situation has created bitterness and resentment between fans that may never be repaired.

I don't why it should. I've got different views from those that are going down the Ibrox 1972 route but I respect their right to do so.

I'm not convinced that they are correct in their assumptions and their hoped for outcome and I think it will do a lot more damage than good, but I may be wrong and if turns out that they are correct then I'll tip my proverbial hat to them.

What I don't doubt is anyone's love for the club and the fact that they want what's best for it.

It's only going to create bitterness and resentment if you allow it to. Otherwise just accept that we're all bears with different views that can in general co-exist,

Nobody is obliged I know that fine well but when the sole motive is to prevent the club getting up front money rather than personal circumstance then you open yourself for criticism. I think it's been made quite clear no engagement is considered good enough.

It's purely a matter of personal choice, I have absolutely no problem with anyone renewing and I most certainly wouldn't criticise anyone who does.

Like others I remain sceptical whether Ibrox 1972 Ltd will achieve it's stated aim but in all wars (and sadly that's basically the situation we're in) losing a battle doesn't mean you'll lose the war.

As I stated I think the Board would do well to read it, it's a far tougher challenge to regain lost customers than it is to keep them.

The sole motive is not finance in the slightest. If it was then TBO would boycott completely. In fact they've committed to attending week by week while the action of not renewing shows they remain disappointed at the lack of fan engagement related to the ongoing performance of the club. With that in mind, there has been no meaningful engagement so no-one can consider it good or bad as it simply doesn't exist and hasn't now for a long, long time. That's quite frankly a disgrace.

Even so, it's completely up to the board to finance the club. A key part of that is renewals and the fact they've completely failed to convince fans is not the fault of TBO or anyone else but the board itself. There has been no promotion of renewals - other than a statement to attack any fan that may, quite correctly, be suspicious of those in charge given the mismanagement of £70m in the last two years.

Luckily we've been continually told other finance is available. Perhaps once the club detail that and how it is to be invested, we'll all rush to renew. I won't hold my breath.

Has the new Chief Scout been appointed yet?

I Pay as you go should I fuck of as well