No? The directors have been walking away with large sums of money have they not. The monthly loss that we are making that will of course come from that money they have been taking away. No! I have a wee feeling the club will be in debt.

The only debt the club might have at present is if it has drawn down on any part of the £1.5m facilities recently secured.

The money must go into the club otherwise we wouldn't be able to pay a bill, never mind pay the players and coaches.

The extent of our debt would be internal loans it seems

Are you not answering your own question? Directors get their pay off. Running of the club is covered by loans.

Who knows whether he'll be granted it or take it in whole or in part.

Either way it has no bearing on our current finances.

No but the huge bonuses of his predecessors do have an effect on our current finances. Oh yeh I forgot this board are different. They don't even mention bonuses in their contracts. Aye right.

I'm just trying to look at facts here rather than hyperbole. I'm not disputing we've spent too much money but it's simply not true to talk as if it's all gone into pockets

but millions have gone into pockets though. as were dealing in facts only.