There's a large chunk of the support who think that the proposed actions will just have no impact. I wouldn't say that they fall into any of your three categories but I guess some may categorise them as naïve but that would be an arrogant attitude, shown by those who think that they know better than others.

The proposed actions, apart from threatening the existence of the club over the summer months will also mean that the product on the park will not be as good as it otherwise might be and thereby provide aself-iflcited source of further frustration for all supporters.

How about adding a group called "loyal to the Club" and leave the Board out of it.

You could add a group who think that they are being loyal to the club but in fact are being led by the 'Pied Pipers' who are in the very very small band of the 'complicit', some of whom are being led themselves.

ps. there is no escaping that the executive control in the boardroom/major shareholders shapes the club itself, more especially in recent years post-CW.

It's not been pretty and blind loyalty to what isn't the type of club I grew up supporting hasn't got us very far, it has only made some very rich.

Says who? Just because many believe the board are the club these days doesn't mean everyone has to agree

You are of course totally right there is a big difference between the board and the club. The money goes to the board the debt goes to the club.

That's just not entirely true though is it?

No? The directors have been walking away with large sums of money have they not. The monthly loss that we are making that will of course come from that money they have been taking away. No! I have a wee feeling the club will be in debt.

You are of course totally right there is a big difference between the board and the club. The money goes to the board the debt goes to the club.

I'm sorry Pete but that's just not true.

The Board are responsible but all income is due to the Club and all debt is owed by the Club.

No? The directors have been walking away with large sums of money have they not. The monthly loss that we are making that will of course come from that money they have been taking away. No! I have a wee feeling the club will be in debt.

The money must go into the club otherwise we wouldn't be able to pay a bill, never mind pay the players and coaches.

The extent of our debt would be internal loans it seems