But the Board in whatever guise you want to put on it are responsible for having no chief scout or scouting network.

Your hero Chuckles sacked him his hand picked successor continued the farce and the current CEO took 5 months to notice what is fundamentally essential to every professional football club.

If you were in Allys position at Rangers would you rather spend £12k a week on Daly or spread that out amongst 5 or 6 scouts? I am interested to know how hard if at all he fought to have scouts in place rather than blow millions per year on shite players.

Neil Murray was nothing more than an old pals act was happy enough for him to go.

Rightly or wrongly Wallace asked for a grace period to review everything and I accepted that, since I don't believe we should be signing many players this summer I think it can be given some time for him to implement these plans.

Don't you think that after you showed such patience in the past only for it to be 'abused' that more timely criticism/action may be in order this time ?

If you were in Allys position at Rangers would you rather spend £12k a week on Daly or spread that out amongst 5 or 6 scouts? I am interested to know how hard if at all he fought to have scouts in place rather than blow millions per year on shite players.

I wouldn't be surprised if McCoist settled for a copy of FIFA 13 (or whatever it's called)!

In typical fashion I can see this all ending very badly and blowing up in our faces.

You're about two years too late with this summation SBS, The club had it's very own Gunpowder Plot. David Murray light the powder trail to Whyte, who subsequently sent the whole lot blowing sky high. IT ALREADY ENDED VERY BADLY, the looters and the grave robbers have been pouring over our remains ever since the explosion. The club supporters are picking over the same coals, to see if we can salvage anything. We have our history and tiles and a place in the SPFL but not much more. Unfortunately we the support are continually fighting amongst ourselves as to how best we can rebuild the club, that's how i see thing at the moment.

daly is on half of 12k a week.

people need to calm down with the wages thing. 12k a week would be 11% of our overall wage spend

His contract is worth £1.1m over two years though not as you state £12 per week still a bountiful harvest for him.

Union Bears Statement

We; the Union Bears would like to confirm our current stance with regards to next season and announce that we will not be renewing our tickets. Whilst we would like to have announced this sooner it has not been an easy decision to come to and one which we haven't taken lightly. It has been a painful sacrifice but we hope it proves to be an effective one.

We believe we can't continue to put our hard earned money into a club suffering from mismanagement in all areas. We find it very hard to renew with all the uncertainty surrounding the club and don't believe that throwing cash into a financial black hole is the answer.

If the situation changes, we will update everyone as soon as we can. But as things stand, the group will NOT be renewing and won't be back in BF1 next season.

Thanks for your continued support the last few seasons.

UB07

it makes the board more accountable though. if they want them to keep going the have to behave correctly.

as a personal example if they ever sell ibrox i will never set foot in it again knowing the money is going elsewhere. or part of it. thats why i can only justify a season book through rangers1872.

if you give them season book cash they have free reign for a year.

You won't get a season book through Ibrox 1872.

Flexibility gives you power.

If many (not restricted toTBO) are Flexible it gives the board food for thought before taking decisions, ie. a degree of accountability.

My opinion, not an insult.

The three categories are IMO a fair representation of many of our fans when it comes to boardroom matters at Ibrox in recent years.

- I'd say that the 'complicit' are a very very small band and most of them will have a degree of naivity thrown-in.

- The 'don't care' are those who simply want to watch the football and aren't interested in anything else.

- The'naive' are a large group and it's understandable given complexities and heavy duty spin over years. They also include a fair amount of 'experts' whose previous experience didn't include a section on corporate vultures and their methods allied to a longterm spin campaign against the support to make 'control' easier. The positive is that this group is reducing in number as time goes by.

How about adding a group called "loyal to the Club" and leave the Board out of it.