There is indeed a record, but it's a record of the individual games, so someone would need to sit and do what I did for Boyd today in order to answer pete's question - check the report for each game to see if any penalties were scored.

Ally may well know himself, and maybe the club does too, but there never seems to be published record of the details, which is a pity.

Ally's record is very impressive, and his goal record against Celtic is impressive too. I wonder, though, did that goal at Parkhead after an Ian Ferguson piledriver get credited to McCoist or Ferguson? I think McCoist claimed it at the time.

Miller isn't going to sign to be benched, particularly not for Clark, who has no future with us imo.

Nicky Clark had the best goals to starts ratio of ALL of our 1st team players this season.

Not only that, but he's still pretty young because he only turns 23 next month, so I think it's a bit harsh on the lad to say he has no future with us.

If he's given the opportunity, there's very little doubt that he'll score goals next season, but he needs to be playing to score.

Think you're being a bt harsh there, bud. Miller is a very quick thinking and intelligent player and could be just what we need to unlock 10 man defenses next season. He's also, as was pointed out elsewhere, aware of what is expected when you play from Rangers and is a model professional in his conduct and his attitude. I would be more than happy to see a forward line of Miller and Clark next season

No I agree, Ive always rated Miller but his directness and way he gets in behind has been his asset. Im not saying he would be a poor signing, it would all depend on IF his game / pace has decreased during his time in Vancouver.

Again, we are playing in the Championship therefore he should be more than good enough for that.

Ally may well know himself, and maybe the club does too, but there never seems to be published record of the details, which is a pity.

Ally's record is very impressive, and his goal record against Celtic is impressive too. I wonder, though, did that goal at Parkhead after an Ian Ferguson piledriver get credited to McCoist or Ferguson? I think McCoist claimed it at the time.

Additionally Ally played in a time when Scottish football wasn't light years behind the top European leagues and could score against anyone - English Champions Leeds twice / Oh and that striker against Switzerland at Villa Park in Euro 96 was possibly his best goal.

2 golden boots! Ally was a top European striker.

Ally got that goal against Celtic, that was my favourite OF game as a kid used to play it back for about 2 years afterwards. I moved to England a few months after that game and Scottish football wasn't shown on TV so I took the video of it with me and watched that game loads.

Nicky Clark had the best goals to starts ratio of ALL of our 1st team players this season.

Not only that, but he's still pretty young because he only turns 23 next month, so I think it's a bit harsh on the lad to say he has no future with us.

If he's given the opportunity, there's very little doubt that he'll score goals next season, but he needs to be playing to score.

He's almost 23 and isn't likely to get much better. I don't see him causing Celtic any trouble in a year (or whenever we make the SPL) and thus I don't think it is worth continuing with him.

Given his goal scoring success last season, a better manager might have made a player out of him. I will always be skeptical of any player released from Aberdeen though because in the history of the game I'm unaware of any such player who has gone on to success.

If a club like Aberdeen releases you, chances are you aren't up to much.

In fact, has any non OF team in the SPL ever released a player who has gone on to be a real success?

He's almost 23 and isn't likely to get much better. I don't see him causing Celtic any trouble in a year (or whenever we make the SPL) and thus I don't think it is worth continuing with him.

Given his goal scoring success last season, a better manager might have made a player out of him. I will always be skeptical of any player released from Aberdeen though because in the history of the game I'm unaware of and such player who has gone on to success.

I just see a bit of a pattern of players going backwards under this management team. Yes you could argue injuries and lack of a run of games hasn't shown them properly but I got the impression Clark was a player who liked the ball to feet and played in behind defenders therefore the Dave McPherson lump it into row Z passing game isn't going to suit him.

I just see a bit of a pattern of players going backwards under this management team. Yes you could argue injuries and lack of a run of games hasn't shown them properly but I got the impression Clark was a player who liked the ball to feet and played in behind defenders therefore the Dave McPherson lump it into row Z passing game isn't going to suit him.

A wee bit of a pattern? C'mon Gribz it is more than that. Every single player has regressed under the current management, perhaps not Wallace, I'd argue he has had a fairly even trajectory.

No I agree, Ive always rated Miller but his directness and way he gets in behind has been his asset. Im not saying he would be a poor signing, it would all depend on IF his game / pace has decreased during his time in Vancouver.

Again, we are playing in the Championship therefore he should be more than good enough for that.

I watched quite a few of the Whitecaps` games last season. Miller has slowed a little bit, on short runs he`s still pacy, but has great stamina. The MLS is more high tempo than the Scottish game but not quite as physical.

For the most part he was a step ahead of his teammates when it came to laying off a pass for them to run onto or making a run that they failed to see quickly enough. You could see that he was by far the most experienced player they had and he never stopped trying.

In fact I would see Kenny as more of an attacking midfielder, rather than an out-and-out forward, pumping balls through to Clark, Aird and Gallagher to run onto.