A wee bit of a pattern? C'mon Gribz it is more than that. Every single player has regressed under the current management, perhaps not Wallace, I'd argue he has had a fairly even trajectory.

Wallace hasn't got better since his time at Hearts though, if anything he has got worse, his contribution over the last 6 months has been appalling, Smudger actually offered us more in the few games he played in his place.

He's almost 23 and isn't likely to get much better.

You don't know that for sure. There's nothing stopping him from improving as our overall team improves.

I don't see him causing Celtic any trouble in a year (or whenever we make the SPL) and thus I don't think it is worth continuing with him.

If that's the main criteria for judging a player right now we need nearly a whole new squad.

Bottom line is that Clark signed a 3 year deal, so he's with us for another couple of seasons. If given enough of a chance, I think he could be a good player for us next season.

You don't know that for sure. There's nothing stopping him from improving as our overall team improves.

If that's the main criteria for judging a player right now we need nearly a whole new squad.

Bottom line is that Clark signed a 3 year deal, so he's with us for another couple of seasons. If given enough of a chance, I think he could be a good player for us next season.

We absolutely need a whole new squad and on full of international level players.

Who's going to be scouting for us at this world cup

Is that sarcasm ?

The reason why such players have come to Ibrox in the past has been 'loads of money', those days are gone.

The scouting has to be done at other levels.

We will need that anyway in 12 months time. Anyone who thinks this team or squad will be good enough to satisfy fans ambitions in the SPL is deluded, there is absolutely no chance.

We absolutely need a whole new squad and on full of international level players.

So many of our fans are in for a shock the season after next. It's going to hit us like a tonne of bricks when some of us have been pointing it out for the last couple of years. Too many didn't want to listen.

Is that sarcasm ?

The reason why such players have come to Ibrox in the past has been 'loads of money', those days are gone.

The scouting has to be done at other levels.

That's not true mate, no even close to being true. The very reason we have the likes of Law, Black, Daly and Peralta etc etc is the "loads of money".