Not a fan in general of re-signing former players, but if we take Boyd back we win the league, irrespective of how Ally sets the team up.

We will win the Championship without Boyd and Miller mate. I want them back, don't get me wrong but only because i am a desperate fool, i am possibly at my lowest ebb of following and supporting Rangers. I know it's wrong, i know it will keep Ally in a job longer and paper over our cracks but i still want them signed. Not as much as i want the manager replaced right enough.

We will win the Championship without Boyd and Miller mate. I want them back, don't get me wrong but only because i am a desperate fool, i am possibly at my lowest ebb of following and supporting Rangers. I know it's wrong, i know it will keep Ally in a job longer and paper over our cracks but i still want them signed. Not as much as i want the manager replaced right enough.

Why do you want them back if you don't think we need them to win it mate? We've wasted too much cash as it is

Why do you want them back if you don't think we need them to win it mate? We've wasted too much cash as it is

Because i know it is a world of difference in class and ability from what we have now. It may make us watchable again, still not good enough but watchable again. As i said in my post, i know it's wrong but reluctantly i do want both back. I think it says more about what we have atm mate. It's basically a horrible indictment of the squad Ally has built and which has cost us the best part of £20m over the last 2 years. The price of having both back will sadly be more of McCoists anti-football but then this board have proved beyond all doubt they have no desire to change him.

I boak a wee bit at Miller, only because of his age. As we know Boyd scores against fodder for fun, and to be fair to him I feel he has grown up a bit since he played for us.

As a Rangers goal scorer Ally is a legend. As a man i'm glad he has been involved threw our darkest hour... but as a manager I don't think he has it. With all my heart I hope he proves me wrong. Boyd would i'm afraid paper over the cracks.

Edited by sairdyy
im an arse

I boak a wee bit at Miller, only because of his age. As we know Boyd scores against fodder for fun, and to be fair to him I feel he has grown up a bit since he played for us.

As a Rangers goal scorer Ally is a legend. As a man i'm glad he has been involved threw our darkest hour... but as a manager I don't think he has it. With all my heart I hope he proves me wrong. Boyd would i'm afraid would paper over the cracks.

I agree with all of that except being glad about having Ally involved in our darkest hours.

Because i know it is a world of difference in class and ability from what we have now. It may make us watchable again, still not good enough but watchable again. As i said in my post, i know it's wrong but reluctantly i do want both back. I think it says more about what we have atm mate. It's basically a horrible indictment of the squad Ally has built and which has cost us the best part of £20m over the last 2 years. The price of having both back will sadly be more of McCoists anti-football but then this board have proved beyond all doubt they have no desire to change him.

Watchable isn't in the equation no matter who we sign.

The manager, like his predecessor, knows no other way.

Boyd and Miller are good players and I admire them both, but the bigger picture will be monochrome until a manager is brought in who can have the team playing with enterprise, ambition and adventure.

I agree with all of that except being glad about having Ally involved in our darkest hours.

Fair enough, if I could've picked a Rangers man to be at our club I would've picked someone else, but threw all this shit at least we've had someone who we know has our club in his heart.

Apart from his walking away soundbite which admittedly I loved myself, I don't see what positive impact he's had during these times. His response to our treatment has been to say how pleased he is for Hearts and how Turnbull Hutton is a brilliant guy.