The performance of the u20 team suggests the players are being produced, just the management at senior level isn't capable of developing and integrating them.

As soon as the league was won we should have played our u20's for the rest of the season.

Was speaking to a mate who is a massive Pars fan at the last game of the season and he said that the best team he had witnessed last season was our u20 team.

In my opinion Boyd falls into the same category as Miller better than what we currently have, will add quality and better playing for us than against us.

Was speaking to a mate who is a massive Pars fan at the last game of the season and he said that the best team he had witnessed last season was our u20 team.

In my opinion Boyd falls into the same category as Miller better than what we currently have, will add quality and better playing for us than against us.

Being a stand-out at U20 is no guarantee whatsoever that the player will become a first team regular.Its a massive step up from that level to the first team

The two positions we really must improve upon next season if we're to have any success in the domestic cups are RB & on the wide areas up front where we totally lack pace.We might also need to look again at CB if the McGregor signing doesn't work out.

I reckon that our wide areas up front are filled with

Left: Aird, McKay (Templeton, Clark)

Right: Templeton, Gallacher, Peralta

Neither of them is particularly slow. What I would like to see is a more dominant and creative attacking midfielder and another striker, perhaps.

I reckon that our wide areas up front are filled with

Left: Aird, McKay (Templeton, Clark)

Right: Templeton, Gallacher, Peralta

Neither of them is particularly slow. What I would like to see is a more dominant and creative attacking midfielder and another striker, perhaps.

For the quality we need (for top division) Id maybe give you Templeton but not the others. We need to get a squad in place for our return to the top as soon as possible and not be going round at the last minute trying to sign players where we'll inevitably end up with bad signings

Being a stand-out at U20 is no guarantee whatsoever that the player will become a first team regular.Its a massive step up from that level to the first team

Agreed - I maybe should have expanded - he was talking about the way they played as a team and was very impressed with what he saw