Not at all.

I was elected to all the positions I held.

Who elected you though? You don't need to name who put their name to the co-opt/s or re-elected you from within a limited group, but what are we talking about in terms of the overall demographic? You keep telling us that the Trust only represents a small number of fans (since you left the trust) but while you were still there, how many fans did you represent? The whole Trust membership? Just a few of them? How many? What about your role at Supporters Direct? Who elected you and how many people did you represent in that position?

Because you can't join it; it's not a member organisation.

And as you well know I do not agree with its fundamental policy of withhholding or delaying ST money.

How do YOU suggest the ordinary fan in the street shows his utter disgust at the way the club has been run and IS BEING run currently?

Who elected you though? You don't need to name who put their name to the co-opt/s or re-elected you from within a limited group, but what are we talking about in terms of the overall demographic? You keep telling us that the Trust only represents a small number of fans (since you left the trust) but while you were still there, how many fans did you represent? The whole Trust membership? Just a few of them? How many? What about your role at Supporters Direct? Who elected you and how many people did you represent in that position?

I don't honestly think this is relevant any more Zappa; it's two years since I was in elected office. I was simply contradicting your claim of hypocrisy on my part.

However, if it helps you at all in terms of representation: at the time I was Secretary of the RST they claimed about 1,500, my belief is that it was under a 1,000; as Chair of SDS about 15,000 but when we launched the Network it was more than 60,000; in terms of the UK Board I have no idea.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

its free. even better.

7000 plus members to.

it might be the biggest fan organization where people actually have to join to become a member out there.

I'm a bit confused by this number I must admit.

Is 7,000 the number of people who suggested they might not renew and/or give their money to a ST Trust before Ibrox 1972 was launched? The reason I ask that is that when I Google - Rangers Union of Fans - now it takes me to https://www.ibrox1972.co.uk/

Ibrox 1972 | The Union of Fans website

On there it says that:

• If you are a current season ticket holder you can commit to deposit your 2014 – 2015 season ticket money.

• If you are NOT a current season ticket holder you can pledge to pay for a 2014 – 2015 season ticket.

Are you saying that the total of those two groups of people comes to 7,000?

If you are meaning the number pre Ibrox 1972 Ltd, would you not agree that it's relatively easy to attract "members" if there is no cost involved?

The RST toyed with free membership but rejected the idea because throughout the Trust movement, free membership is not regarded as a true indication of real support or commitment.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I'm a bit confused by this number I must admit.

Is 7,000 the number of people who suggested they might not renew and/or give their money to a ST Trust before Ibrox 1972 was launched? The reason I ask that is that when I Google - Rangers Union of Fans - now it takes me to https://www.ibrox1972.co.uk/

Ibrox 1972 | The Union of Fans website

On there it says that:

• If you are a current season ticket holder you can commit to deposit your 2014 – 2015 season ticket money.

• If you are NOT a current season ticket holder you can pledge to pay for a 2014 – 2015 season ticket.

Are you saying that the total of those two groups of people comes to 7,000?

If you are meaning the number pre Ibrox 1972 Ltd, would you not agree that it's relatively easy to attract "members" if there is no cost involved?

The RST toyed with free membership but rejected the idea because throughout the Trust movement, free membership is not regarded as a true indication of real support or commitment.

Before rangers 1872 ever existed you could join up to the union of fans. 7000 people did. 60 odd supporters clubs did. As did the union bears. Blue order and rst etc.

As I say it's almost certainly the biggest fan group ever in reality.

I know you love the formal side of organisations and groups etc but the lack of a constitution here doesn't make it any less of a collective.

The aims were published and people joined up.