I need to correct you there Zappa.

I offered to assist the committee "with Administration and Compliance issues" when they lost their Admin Group leader in rather unfortunate circumstances as you may recall "and take the Minutes and contribute any guidance I can based on my experience, in an ex officio capacity".

So the question doesn't arise because I wouldn't have been a member of said committee.

In respect of the steering group, although they were appointed not elected, I understand that they were at least affirmed by those present at a meeting, albeit not a meeting called for that purpose, so I think that they have some limited legitimacy.

The steering committee has been established pro tem pending formal elections, so my feeling would be that they should only be involved with internal matters and that any external matters should wait until a properly elected committee has been established.

It certainly would be interesting to learn what external meetings have been conducted; indeed I did ask just such a question but didn't receive a straight answer.

Fascinating Bh your intimate knowledge of procedure, rules and administration.

As an aside and no inference intended. My mate has Aspergers, people tend to take the piss out of him(when i'm not around) we had a breakdown in a minibus in london going to cup final involving his team. We had to hire a car to get home but we needed directions for our way around London. He got a map off google on his Iphone looked at it once and for the rest of the weekend he directed us round London. Some people have the capacity for facts.

That's nonsense and you know it. Houston means well and had enough of there being no action and no real pressure on the Board directly from fans. He wants his club back and on the road to recovery and progress, just like the rest of us.

Attention seeker ??? Not on a personal level he isn't, at all - but yes he is seeking attention to the disaster of a club we have. I back that attention seeking 100% !

He has created a momentum and combined with the other Rangers fans within UoF who just want the best for the club, there might, just might be some light a the end of a long dark tunnel beginning to appear.

You will obviously differ from this opinion, as always, and you are free to back the current regime - but the majority have awoken to this shambles that we have been under and continue to be under.

The wheels are finally in motion !!

Care to describe these wheels to me? Where exactly are they headed?

I'm anti-withholding money, backing the board or not has almost become a sideshow for me.

Care to describe these wheels to me? Where exactly are they headed?

I'm anti-withholding money, backing the board or not has almost become a sideshow for me.

Starving the club out IS happening whether you like it or not - I'd say that was a good first step.

It is a neccesary step in order force this mob out.

Starving the club out IS happening whether you like it or not - I'd say that was a good first step.

It is a neccesary step in order force this mob out.

Not that I expect anyone to be starved out but will you still consider it a 'good first step' if we go into admin?

Sometimes things such as a plan are needed.

Not that I expect anyone to be starved out but will you still consider it a 'good first step' if we go into admin?

No pain, no gain sometimes. You have to go along with some necessary evils in order to see things through.

I don't know exactly what lies ahead in the coming weeks and months. But I do know that there are enough Rangers minded people who are together in all of this and who are determined to see this through so that the club can be put in the right hands once and for all.

With a tiny renewal amount, this mob have now seen the true power of the Rangers support when it can actually pull itself together. With limited income there are few places they can run to. Maybe they are finally realising that the game could well be up for them in the not too distant future.

No pain, no gain sometimes. You have to go along with some necessary evils in order to see things through.

I don't know exactly what lies ahead in the coming weeks and months. But I do know that there are enough Rangers minded people who are together in all of this and who are determined to see this through so that the club can be put in the right hands once and for all.

With a tiny renewal amount, this mob have now seen the true power of the Rangers support when it can actually pull itself together. With limited income there are few places they can run to. Maybe they are finally realising that the game could well be up for them in the not too distant future.

Easy phrase to use when you're underestimating that pain. I seriously doubt we'd survive another administration and being stuck any longer in the lower leagues, simply this attitude that we should try some nuclear option because things can't get any worse is dangerous.

I think you're over egging the pudding somewhat, clearly we have low renewal numbers but i'm not sure it's due to some outstanding wide spread new found unity, otherwise we'd have heard plenty of crowing about the money put into Ibrox1972. I think people are disillusioned for many reasons, with so much infighting and propaganda constantly it's easy to feel like just giving up, then there's the actual football itself that's on display.

I think you're in for a nasty shock.

Easy phrase to use when you're underestimating that pain. I seriously doubt we'd survive another administration and being stuck any longer in the lower leagues, simply this attitude that we should try some nuclear option because things can't get any worse is dangerous.

I think you're over egging the pudding somewhat, clearly we have low renewal numbers but i'm not sure it's due to some outstanding wide spread new found unity, otherwise we'd have heard plenty of crowing about the money put into Ibrox1972. I think people are disillusioned for many reasons, with so much infighting and propaganda constantly it's easy to feel like just giving up, then there's the actual football itself that's on display.

I think you're in for a nasty shock.

Specifically on Admin2 - IMO we would at least get into the play offs next year even with 25 point deduction. But let's deal with that if/when it happens.

The amount of people doing nothing at the moment or signing up or renewing are in the vast majority - that much is clear. A few are renewing, a few are making a pledge to 1972. Most are just sitting waiting for some sort of outcome. The 1972 scheme is just a side show that King has brought into play just to make it look more 'official'. It's just a vehicle to stand alongside the momentum of non-renewal and dissatisfaction.

UoF have finally brought the fans concerns to the table and they want action and change. I believe that will happen. It simply has to.

Don't know about you but I'm still waiting to see Green's plan, point to remember if we do and I don't think we will enter admin again then the blame will lay solely at the feet of Green.

Can someone explain exactly what the UoF, SOS etc exactly want ? The owners of Rangers i.e the shareholders are entitled to elect the board of the company who run the club but the UoF, SOS think they should be able to decide that ? Let me guess would that be DK & the Murray's double act?

When they want to 'starve' the board out what do they expect that to achieve ? I presume that means boycotting everything and forcing Rangers out of business altogether, something our detractors were trying to do 2 years ago.Do they think the board will simply hand over the keys to everything and walk away ? I think not. I think the consequences will be unthinkable if things work out like that