Assembley weren't in attendance. Gordon Dinnie, Chris Graham, Craig Houston and Drew Roberton were the UoF reps and Wallace, Crighton and Sandy (get to fuck) Easdale represented the club.

As a matter of interest, did any person or group of persons elect Mr Graham or Mr Houston to positions in the UoF or the SoS respectively or are they both self-appointed?

Your list is safe, he was sitting 6 seats along from me; he did chant it once then rather sheepishly realised what he had done and didn't repeat it but clapped his hands instead.

Good. Sometimes I need breather from chanting too.;)

Your list is safe, he was sitting 6 seats along from me; he did chant it once then rather sheepishly realised what he had done and didn't repeat it but clapped his hands instead.

You should have got your 'old mucker' Brian Stockbridge to film it for you.

As a matter of interest, did any person or group of persons elect Mr Graham or Mr Houston to positions in the UoF or the SoS respectively or are they both self-appointed?

You do love trying to discredit people. Think pragmatically and the answer will come.

You do love trying to discredit people. Think pragmatically and the answer will come.

I could give you a very sarcastic response but I'll refrain.

No, I'm trying to establish their credentials. Mr Dinnie and Mr Robertson are both elected officials and I assume that their respective organisations nominated them to represent those organisations on the UoF. But since, as I understand it, neither the UoF nor the SoS has any members I am trying to understand what authority Mr Graham and Mr Houston have to negotiate with the Club.

If they were directors of Ibrox 1972 Ltd, for example, and it was Ibrox 1972 Ltd that was negotiating, then I could see their standing; but it was the UoF not Ibrox 1972.

I could give you a very sarcastic response but I'll refrain.

No, I'm trying to establish their credentials. Mr Dinnie and Mr Robertson are both elected officials and I assume that their respective organisations nominated them to represent those organisations on the UoF. But since, as I understand it, neither the UoF nor the SoS has any members I am trying to understand what authority Mr Graham and Mr Houston have to negotiate with the Club.

If they were directors of Ibrox 1972 Ltd, for example, and it was Ibrox 1972 Ltd that was negotiating, then I could see their standing; but it was the UoF not Ibrox 1972.

Yeah - you're not getting it at all. I'll leave it here.:)

You should have got your 'old mucker' Brian Stockbridge to film it for you.

That's just a really silly comment.

I don't know and have never even met any Board member since the days of SDM and certainly don't need anyone to film what I saw with my own eyes.

Furthermore I very much doubt if Gordon Dinnie would deny it.