Ain't Mark still in the upper strata of or speaking on behalf of the RST? (Too much dynamics involved with these groups to follow from afar.)

Mark resigned from the Trust board so I doubt he's still speaking for them.

Any time he's been in the media lately, it's been with his FF hat on.

Well say mark the rst FF whatever. Just my opinion though I know I'm right about some. Plenty in fact.

No doubt for some it's all about the personalities. Anything person A says person B will disagree with - and often vice versa unfortunately. Even when occasionally both can be right.

A bizarre and counter-productive outlook - make no mistake!

Well say mark the rst FF whatever. Just my opinion though I know I'm right about some. Plenty in fact.

So essentially, GS* is actually no-one the board needs to talk to, or to turn it on its head, they have as much need to talk deal with him as they would have with Frankie. It is the UoF chaps they will have to speak to. It would actually be interesting to see who of the UoF was actually there ...

*In case of doubt, GS (i.e. Grandmaster_Suck) / Grandmaster is Mark Dingwall's name over on FF.

So essentially, GS* is actually no-one the board needs to talk to, or to turn it on its head, they have as much need to talk deal with him as they would have with Frankie. It is the UoF chaps they will have to speak to. It would actually be interesting to see who of the UoF was actually there ...

*In case of doubt, GS (i.e. Grandmaster_Suck) / Grandmaster is Mark Dingwall's name over on FF.

Craig Houston was there, as was the Trust chair Gordon Dinnie. Not sure who else; I'd imagine Chris Graham and/or someone from the Assembly (which is where Mark may come in).

Craig Houston was there, as was the Trust chair Gordon Dinnie. Not sure who else; I'd imagine Chris Graham and/or someone from the Assembly (which is where Mark may come in).

Gary Ralston's piece on the back page of the Record included a photo of Chris Graham, so he must have attended the meeting or that would be rather strange.

BnobE9zIcAEWJXj.jpg:large

Is he still attached to the Assembly?

I thought he was there as the RST rep to the Assembly.