It is at times funny how certain human beings* are able to read the same letter combinations (aka words), yet get a fundamentally different meaning out of them than other human beings able to read. What is mind-boggling about this is that these certain human beings are able to make a living of that.

*i.e. journalists

What I am saying is there are people out there who would rather see rangers in real trouble than the rst in any kind of power.

I find that really incredibly hard to believe GS, and yet at the same time I know it to be true. Truly sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Craig Houston was there, as was the Trust chair Gordon Dinnie. Not sure who else; I'd imagine Chris Graham and/or someone from the Assembly (which is where Mark may come in).

How could Mr Dingwall be a representative of the Assembly if he is not on the Board of the RST?

Craig Houston was there, as was the Trust chair Gordon Dinnie. Not sure who else; I'd imagine Chris Graham and/or someone from the Assembly (which is where Mark may come in).

I wonder if Mr Dinnie told Mr Easdale to get to f**k as he sang at Dunfermline.

Assembley weren't in attendance. Gordon Dinnie, Chris Graham, Craig Houston and Drew Roberton were the UoF reps and Wallace, Crighton and Sandy (get to fuck) Easdale represented the club.

He'll be off my Xmas card list if he didn't join in with the chant.

Your list is safe, he was sitting 6 seats along from me; he did chant it once then rather sheepishly realised what he had done and didn't repeat it but clapped his hands instead.