That's just a really silly comment.

I don't know and have never even met any Board member since the days of SDM and certainly don't need anyone to film what I saw with my own eyes.

Furthermore I very much doubt if Gordon Dinnie would deny it.

BH

I wonder if Mr Dinnie told Mr Easdale to get to f**k as he sang at Dunfermline.

BH (2nd go)

Your list is safe, he was sitting 6 seats along from me; he did chant it once then rather sheepishly realised what he had done and didn't repeat it but clapped his hands instead.

T4C

You should have got your 'old mucker' Brian Stockbridge to film it for you.

"Silly" ?...............I thought it was pretty much on the preverbial button.

1. 'Old mucker' referred to a former FD of a board you 'supported'.

2. Brian Stockbridge is now officially toxic and in part to blame for things this board want to wash their hands of !

I and others saw him as toxic from the summer of 2012.

Others such as Somers and yourself have rather belatedly come to that view.

3. The camera refers to dubious tactics of 'innocently' attempting to drop someone in it using a social occasion although I do appreciate different levels.

Edited by buster.

You do love trying to discredit people. Think pragmatically and the answer will come.

He has a point.

On what democratic basis do they get to represent fans?

Fan groups have to work hard to earn and retain credibility. Those who negotiate on their behalf must have a legitimate democratic reason for being there.

If unelected people are attending negotiations, folk have every right to ask why they are there.

Who elected Sandy Easdale ?

No-one.

That's the problem - and two wrongs don't make a right. No-one is elected to run Rangers - they just buy their way to the top table.

If we are against such a system, we surely have to make sure our own methods stand up to scrutiny.

The question still stands.

Who elected them?

SoS and Chris Graham are part of the UoF because they were invited. I would look on UoF more as a conglomerate of organisations (and a few individuals) rather than an organisation in its own right, similar in a way to the Assembly. I'm a member of an organisation that's a member of the Assembly but I don't get to vote on the Assembly office bearers. Likewise the representatives of the organisations and individuals who make up UoF would have decided who would attend.

I don't see what the problem is from the UoF side is. It's the Rangers directors who should have more of an issue with it given they are dealing with reps from only a section of the support.