Can someone explain exactly what the UoF, SOS etc exactly want ? The owners of Rangers i.e the shareholders are entitled to elect the board of the company who run the club but the UoF, SOS think they should be able to decide that ? Let me guess would that be DK & the Murray's double act?

When they want to 'starve' the board out what do they expect that to achieve ? I presume that means boycotting everything and forcing Rangers out of business altogether, something our detractors were trying to do 2 years ago.Do they think the board will simply hand over the keys to everything and walk away ? I think not. I think the consequences will be unthinkable if things work out like that

"It has now been over four months since Mr Wallace's AGM pledge and we expect, given the length of time it has taken, that this business review will give a full and comprehensive picture of the way forward for the club," said the UoF statement.

"We expect to see a full breakdown of how the club arrived at the point where it required to borrow funds simply to complete the current season.

"This should include a full breakdown of where the IPO money went. In particular, detail of the sky-high placement costs, related fees and who those fees were paid to and why.

"We expect to see full detail of who will be providing the £30-£50m required to take Rangers back to the level we should be operating at, in the absence of this board accepting the offer of investment from Dave King.

"We also expect to be told exactly when this will be provided, on what terms and a clear plan of how it will be used to rebuild the club both on and off the park.

"We hope that this review will not simply be more, vague, corporate speak from Mr Wallace. We want to see tangible, measurable progress and firm commitments on the huge investment required.

"Anything less will be a damp squib, especially since we have already seen that we cannot even rely on public, binding statements from this board."

The Union of Fans also revealed that its intention is for the season-ticket trust fund to be open for fans to sign up to before the 6 May renewal deadline. If season-ticket income falls, Rangers will need to seek external funding to keep trading.

"We will have a website in place within the next 10 days where fans can register their details and securely place their season-ticket money," the group stated.

"This money will only be passed to the club in return for season tickets if security is granted over Ibrox and Auchenhowie.

"Those are our only conditions. If that security is not granted then fans will retain their money and can decide themselves how to proceed at the start of the new season."

Would you have an issue with it if your own offer to sit on the committee of RangersFirst had been accepted and the Rangers directors were negotiating with you and other representatives of RangersFirst?

I need to correct you there Zappa.

I offered to assist the committee "with Administration and Compliance issues" when they lost their Admin Group leader in rather unfortunate circumstances as you may recall "and take the Minutes and contribute any guidance I can based on my experience, in an ex officio capacity".

So the question doesn't arise because I wouldn't have been a member of said committee.

You're skirting the basic point I raised by being disingenuous because you, myself and other folk here know full well that you had your sights set on being far more involved in RangersFirst than you ended up being. It's all well documented by your own posts here on the forum and I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you were very interested in being a RangersFirst office bearer and committee member.

The bottom line though (and what I was originally insinuating!), is that it's very hypocritical for someone who likes to put himself forward for fan group office bearer and representative positions, to say that he has a problem with 'self-appointed' or 'unelected' people speaking for or representing other Rangers fans. By all means stand up and be counted, volunteer and get involved in these things, but please don't start bleating about others doing the same when it's something you aren't involved in yourself. It's the height of irony.

Someone once told me that they were VERY keen to use their financial experience, attention to detail, the experience they had already gained on supporters group committees and what one of their ex-colleagues referred to as their "probity" in pursuit of the cause of fans' influence in the Club. I'm trying to remember who it was, but it's slipped my mind. :thinking:

Can someone explain exactly what the UoF, SOS etc exactly want ?

With the greatest of respect, you'll ignore any explanation you're given and ask the same question again and again unless you get an answer you agree with, so there's little point explaining 'exactly' or even broadly what the UoF, Sos exactly want. I don't mean to sound sniffy - well, I do, I suppose - but this is getting even more tedious than one of my articles, and that's saying something.

Someone once told me that they were VERY keen to use their financial experience, attention to detail, the experience they had already gained on supporters group committees and what one of their ex-colleagues referred to as their "probity" in pursuit of the cause of fans' influence in the Club. I'm trying to remember who it was, but it's slipped my mind. :thinking:

Did that person express those views in a PM?

You're skirting the basic point I raised by being disingenuous because you, myself and other folk here know full well that you had your sights set on being far more involved in RangersFirst than you ended up being. It's all well documented by your own posts here on the forum and I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you were very interested in being a RangersFirst office bearer and committee member.

The bottom line though (and what I was originally insinuating!), is that it's very hypocritical for someone who likes to put himself forward for fan group office bearer and representative positions, to say that he has a problem with 'self-appointed' or 'unelected' people speaking for or representing other Rangers fans. By all means stand up and be counted, volunteer and get involved in these things, but please don't start bleating about others doing the same when it's something you aren't involved in yourself. It's the height of irony.

I really do find your continual attacks on my integrity quite tiresome; not to mention in this case completely wrong.

There have been no elections for the committee, Board or Office Bearers of RF.

As and when there are; I will decide whether or not to put myself forward.

RF is a member organisation which will have an elected committee or Board in due course. Neither the UoF, SoS or Ibrox 1972 Ltd are member organisations and I don't see any sign of them having elections any time soon.

I really do find your continual attacks on my integrity quite tiresome; not to mention in this case completely wrong.

There have been no elections for the committee, Board or Office Bearers of RF.

As and when there are; I will decide whether or not to put myself forward.

RF is a member organisation which will have an elected committee or Board in due course. Neither the UoF, SoS or Ibrox 1972 Ltd are member organisations and I don't see any sign of them having elections any time soon.

I'm not attacking your integrity at all, I'm saying that I think you're being extremely hypocritical on the issue of fan representation.