I know you and I can agree to disagree BD but you would have to concede that I wasn't alone in this certainly both Frankie and Hildy thought it was a fair point #117, #121, #123.

I guess it helped to change subject.

Simple yes/no question for you BH.

Can you see proportional benefit from the money spent (approx. 70M) ?

Care to describe these wheels to me? Where exactly are they headed?

I'm anti-withholding money, backing the board or not has almost become a sideshow for me.

What do you mean by "anti-withholding money"? I do not know anyone or any company who are withholding money from Rangers.

I do, however, know a number of people who are taking a bit of care when deciding how to spend their own hard earned cash.

The boards idea, issued in many statements, that people are some how denying Rangers money is preposterous.

People will choose how to spend their money the same as the directors of Rangers did with the £70 million they had at their disposal. Except the punters will know what it was spent on.

What do you mean by "anti-withholding money"? I do not know anyone or any company who are withholding money from Rangers.

I do, however, know a number of people who are taking a bit of care when deciding how to spend their own hard earned cash.

The boards idea, issued in many statements, that people are some how denying Rangers money is preposterous.

People will choose how to spend their money the same as the directors of Rangers did with the £70 million they had at their disposal. Except the punters will know what it was spent on.

That's a pretty disingenuous response as i'm sure you know what i'm getting at

Astounding that someone like BH who is supposedly well educated can post such utter nonsense. It's beyond all reasonable comprehension.

The whole thing is absurdly boring. I draw similar comparisons with our situation to countries that have seen unspeakable atrocities committed against them.

I dare not mention a particular regime for fear or reprisal.

I guess it helped to change subject.

Simple yes/no question for you BH.

Can you see proportional benefit from the money spent (approx. 70M) ?

It's not a simple question at all but Mr Wallace' Report makes it clear that a lot of money has been misspent, onerous contracts entered into etc etc plus the ridiculous bonus culture has obvioulsy wasted a lot of money. The REAL issue for me now is to what extent the current Board are responsible for that and to to what degree (if at all) you trust them to improve the Club's fortunes or perhaps whether you are willing to give them that opportunity.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Absolutely any supporter is entitled to make that decision.

But both Mr King and his UoF/SoS acolytes have asked supporters not to buy ST's; I think most people would view that as withholding money from the Club.

And good morning to you too.

Astounding that someone like BH who is supposedly well educated can post such utter nonsense. It's beyond all reasonable comprehension.

I think some of my old teachers might take issue with your assumption but there are many fans who agree with my point of view, admittedly not many on this forum.

The whole thing is absurdly boring.

So you keep saying.

I draw similar comparisons with our situation to countries that have seen unspeakable atrocities committed against them.

I dare not mention a particular regime for fear or reprisal

You have obviously lost all sense of proportion.