There's clubs that would kill to have that, talking about it as some sort of negative sums up this cluster fuck

It should be a positive, but it becomes negative in the wrong hands. It's the only power the support have these days.

In a legal sense obviously not but this isn't simply about legalities.

Numbers may fluctuate but I'd think there's a regular number of season tickets sold every year that have always kept us going, and if people are withdrawing that in a concerted effort to starve the club of funds then I certainly call it withholding money.

If you start to use 'think' & 'if', then don't bother. The hypothetical does not interest me. And I am not starving the club of money. The board did that, why blame me?

Rangers drastically overspent on football costs / activities, near £20million in less than 2 years. The board blew a further £50 million less shrapnel and you are playing the hypothetical, political pish and accusing me of starving the club of money.

I laughed at your legal crap as well btw. Funniest thing I have read in ages.

If you start to use 'think' & 'if', then don't bother. The hypothetical does not interest me. And I am not starving the club of money. The board did that, why blame me?

Rangers drastically overspent on football costs / activities, near £20million in less than 2 years. The board blew a further £50 million less shrapnel and you are playing the hypothetical, political pish and accusing me of starving the club of money.

I laughed at your legal crap as well btw. Funniest thing I have read in ages.

Sorry but if people are going to go down this route they need to accept the reality of what it is rather than talking like it's simply deciding to not shop at a supermarket.

In a legal sense obviously not but this isn't simply about legalities.

Numbers may fluctuate but I'd think there's a regular number of season tickets sold every year that have always kept us going, and if people are withdrawing that in a concerted effort to starve the club of funds then I certainly call it withholding money.

But that's never been the case and that's the sole reason we've gone through what we have and why we're going through what we are now.

Sorry but if people are going to go down thss route they need to accept the reality of what it is rather than talking like it's simply deciding to not shop at a supermarket.

Supermarkets don't treat their customers with this amount of contempt. They also don't expect you to pay for your messages a year in advance as a show of loyalty. They retain customers by offering a good service, and running the business well, and consistently. None of this is happening at Ibrox. They can only trade off blind loyalty for so long, as is being proven.

If you treat supporters like mere customers, you can't act surprised when they start behaving like one.

Supermarkets don't treat their customers with this amount of contempt. They also don't expect you to pay for your messages a year in advance as a show of loyalty. They retain customers by offering a good service, and running the business well, and consistently. None of this is happening at Ibrox. They can only trade off blind loyalty for so long, as is being proven.

If you treat supporters like mere customers, you can't act surprised when they start behaving like one.

Being brutally honest you'll struggle to find a football club, high profile ones anyway, that doesn't treat fans with contempt.

That's never been the case? So you don't think we need season tickets sold?

Season ticket sales alone have never met the costs of running the club, the season ticket culture in itself is a relatively new phenomenon.

Season ticket sales alone have never met the costs of running the club, the season ticket culture in itself is a relatively new phenomenon.

I know the culture is relatively new but you can't change a culture back 20 plus years just like that.

I never said alone but it's the core source of capital surely? It's not as if we're in the Premiership where TV money by itself can probably cover most things.

Where we find ourselves just now ST sales are imperative.Without them our existence could be at risk if (god forbid) there was another liquidation