Absolutely any supporter is entitled to make that decision.

But both Mr King and his UoF/SoS acolytes have asked supporters not to buy ST's; I think most people would view that as withholding money from the Club.

Funnily enough, I cannot see that under any definition of 'withholding'. Are you suggesting that the money for STs is rightfully Rangers' ?? There are no monies being withheld from Rangers. Zero, zilch, square root of F all.

I do however understand why the directors and at least 3 posters on here see it as withholding money from RFC.

Funnily enough, I cannot see that under any definition of 'withholding'. Are you suggesting that the money for STs is rightfully Rangers' ?? There are no monies being withheld from Rangers. Zero, zilch, square root of F all.

I do however understand why the directors and at least 3 posters on here see it as withholding money from RFC.

That might be the first and possibly the last time you and I reach any form of understanding and I welcome that. :)

As to a definition, try this:

to refrain from giving or granting: to withhold payment. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/withholding?s=t

I'd say that fits pretty well.

That might be the first and possibly the last time you and I reach any form of understanding and I welcome that. :)

As to a definition, try this:

to refrain from giving or granting: to withhold payment. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/withholding?s=t

I'd say that fits pretty well.

Payment for what? We have not received anything, do not owe Rangers any money and they have no right to it.

to refrain from giving or granting: to withhold payment. Like I said previously, I have 4 renewals totalling £2,448 in my home. Are you suggesting I am withholding money from Rangers by not giving it to them, yes or no?

Payment for what? We have not received anything, do not owe Rangers any money and they have no right to it.

to refrain from giving or granting: to withhold payment. Like I said previously, I have 4 renewals totalling £2,448 in my home. Are you suggesting I am withholding money from Rangers by not giving it to them, yes or no?

I agree that since you have not received anthing you have not withheld payment in that sense but you have decided not to buy 4 season tickets so in that sense you have refrained from giving or buying, which again is your choice.

My old Chambers Dictionary has hold back or keep back.

So in a word: YES.

I agree that since you have not received anthing you have not withheld payment in that sense but you have decided not to buy 4 season tickets so in that sense you have refrained from giving or buying, which again is your choice.

My old Chambers Dictionary has hold back or keep back.

So in a word: YES.

Bit of a contradiction there, within that post itself and with regard to your previous one, but fair enough. I simply see it like you said, I have refrained from buying.

I have not withheld any of Rangers money and I owe them absolutely nothing, not in any sense of the word.

It's not a simple question at all but Mr Wallace' Report makes it clear that a lot of money has been misspent, onerous contracts entered into etc etc plus the ridiculous bonus culture has obvioulsy wasted a lot of money. The REAL issue for me now is to what extent the current Board are responsible for that and to to what degree (if at all) you trust them to improve the Club's fortunes or perhaps whether you are willing to give them that opportunity.

Do you think it wise to be willing to give the current board an opportunity if you don't trust them and they have done little or nothing to suggest that they are deserving of such trust ?

Our history of buying season books and merchandise en masse every season is what attracts so many vultures to the club. It has become the very definition of an "onerous contract", and the quicker we stop doing it, the better.

Our history of buying season books and merchandise en masse every season is what attracts so many vultures to the club. It has become the very definition of an "onerous contract", and the quicker we stop doing it, the better.

There's clubs that would kill to have that, talking about it as some sort of negative sums up this cluster fuck

Bit of a contradiction there, within that post itself and with regard to your previous one, but fair enough. I simply see it like you said, I have refrained from buying.

I have not withheld any of Rangers money and I owe them absolutely nothing, not in any sense of the word.

In a legal sense obviously not but this isn't simply about legalities.

Numbers may fluctuate but I'd think there's a regular number of season tickets sold every year that have always kept us going, and if people are withdrawing that in a concerted effort to starve the club of funds then I certainly call it withholding money.

In a legal sense obviously not but this isn't simply about legalities.

Numbers may fluctuate but I'd think there's a regular number of season tickets sold every year that have always kept us going, and if people are withdrawing that in a concerted effort to starve the club of funds then I certainly call it withholding money.

My choice to not renew was more due to them withdrawing the debit card facilities,

Only people I deal with who demand instant bank transfer is dodgy businessmen in china.

I don't intend on giving them cash or bank transfer.

There instructions for bank transfer were also terrible, designed to confuse the elderly/thick. ( not me likes )

I was on a auto-renewal. the club themselves cancelled that contract when they withdrew debit card payments, ( and tried to blame the fans for this ),, so how am I withholding money?

if they had just not fucked up so much then they would have had my payment already...tits..

They then had the cheek to email be and text me every couple days reminding me I haven't paid yet.

invited me to reply to my email to tell the I didn't want it anymore, and guess what, email bounced back,

I don't post on forums much these days, but my god this has gave me a headache.