There instructions for bank transfer were also terrible, designed to confuse the elderly/thick. ( not me likes )

It was a bit annoying for those (like me) who have paying direct to the Club for years but it wasn't difficult to set up a one off payment and SO for the next three. Not any more difficult than paying anyone or anything else by bank transfer.

PS: Not sure about how you define "elderly" but I am within a year of being a pensioner.

No, where we find ourselves now is even if everyone renewed all it would do is buy a few months grace.

Everyman and his dog knew there would be a funding shortfall as we went up the leagues.We were never going to make money going up the leagues if we wanted to do it in the shortest possible timescale.The question is how to fund this before we re enter the top division

Everyman and his dog knew there would be a funding shortfall as we went up the leagues.We were never going to make money going up the leagues if we wanted to do it in the shortest possible timescale.

The real problem was that the administrators followed by their chosen buyers Green & co purposely didn't want to create an impression of a regime who were streamlining the business by making an extensive range of sensible cut-backs and redundancies because they all planned to fill their boots with as much money as they could possibly get out of their whole scam.

We absolutely could have made money going up the leagues is green and d@p hadn't been crooked.

They were crooks? Quite a serious allegation is it not? Ive reservations about the competence of D&P and their general performance throughout administration but wouldnt go that far. As for Green he did what he does i.e. Sets up companies and gets them up and running. Was he over-rewarded ? Probably but there was no alternative for D&P to sell the oldco assets to was there?

They were crooks? Quite a serious allegation is it not? Ive reservations about the competence of D&P and their general performance throughout administration but wouldnt go that far. As for Green he did what he does i.e. Sets up companies and gets them up and running. Was he over-rewarded ? Probably but there was no alternative for D&P to sell the oldco assets to was there?

crook·ed

ˈkro͝okəd/

adjective

bent or twisted out of shape or out of place.

"his teeth were yellow and crooked"

synonyms:bent, twisted, misshapen, deformed, malformed, contorted, out of shape, wry, warped, bowed, distorted More

informal

dishonest or illegal.

"a crooked business deal"

synonyms:dishonest, unscrupulous, unprincipled, untrustworthy, corrupt, corruptible, venal; More

You seem to support everybody that has done any damage to Rangers.