Hi SBS

This was not meant to be catty or a dig but merely you let know I Think people should post what they want on here. It's there for debate/ contra on thread reaction etc.

If you don't like it you can always ignore the thread or the poster. There tends to a lot of trolling at times and it's maybe just best to ignore it.

I was a wee bit suspicious of you for a while hence ignoring you.

After reading a few of your posts in quotes, I did a U-turn and you're coming across loud and clear.

It's meant with all the best intentions, and not looking for an excuse mate

I've had a really tough couple of days at home.

All the best.

:)

BB, I have no issues with you at all, in fact you are one of my favourite posters on here which is why I took object to:

Quite happy for you to ignore me.

Really works.

I think you can appreciate how derogatory that sounds. I appreciate how testing these times are, to be honest I have seen much more testing times this year outwith us but that's for another day.

I will perhaps leave you with a delightful artist I have recently discovered

I won't be posting on here much more for a while, I really don;t see the point. I have enjoyed speaking to yourself, Cooper, GS as always etc. But I've had enough

I'm very happy to continue the fight to remove the undesirables from our club, sorry to see some good posters giving it up. Even those who i disagree with, they make this forum what it is. As the great man once wrote......

That he which hath no stomach to this fight,

Let him depart; his passport shall be made

And crowns for convoy put into his purse:

We would not die in that man's company

That fears his fellowship to die with us.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

I'm very disillusioned at all this stuff, i'll keep going to games but apart from that I'm very close too just cutting myself off from everything else involving Rangers and just hope for the best whatever happens

You'll be a prime candidate for a Boardroom seat with that attitude given that's how we're being at present.

Perhaps but the alternative also seems to be a case of 'starve them oot' then hope for the best.

That's actually the point. For all the grandstanding by those wanting the board out, there is an utter silence about what they would do to change things for the club. It is all fine to say "you can't do this", "we loose money" and "you are not fit to do it" ... when there is no alternative been given. So what do people expect to happen? A dream scenario of the board resigning and the naughty shareholders all giving up any claims on leadership and sell their stake for peanuts to *enter a mysterious backer as King won't do it* so the latter gains control and brings his own *working for next to nothing people of a sound business background (preferably with a close affiliation to RFC)* in? Along with a plan that won't see the club lose money while we are where we are?

Hey, I'm all for the above ... but apart from it being utterly beyond reality, those challenging the board have not whispered a word about that. And I reckon if King gains full control, our more democratic-minded elements will soon call for "fan participation" right into the boardroom's cupboards, which King will happily provide.