I disagree, there will be more not going back because of the football than many may think.

The SOS as a group don't seem to advocate a change in football management at this point in time and have other priorities.

However that doesn't stop you as an individual or within a group of those you mention, putting your point forward in the manner you chose.

The SOS as a group don't seem to advocate a change in football management at this point in time and have other priorities.

However that doesn't stop you as an individual or within a group of those you mention, putting your point forward in the manner you chose.

I intend to email Wallace about it, although i'm against threatening to withhold money regardless of the reason

I could agree with the first two points but they're totally wasting their time about removing the board , naming 'faceless investors' etc

I could agree with the first two points but they're totally wasting their time about removing the board , naming 'faceless investors' etc

Easy, tick the first two boxes.

The postcard gives you the option of defining the issue(s) anyone may have.

In fact, STB could go along aswell, not tick any boxes (if he doesn't agree with the points) but detail his gripe about the football management in the space for 'other reasons'.

Easy, tick the first two boxes.

The postcard gives you the option of defining the issue(s) anyone may have.

In fact, STB could go along aswell, not tick any boxes (if he doesn't agree with the points) but detail his gripe about the football management in the space for 'other reasons'.

Because of points 3 to 5 I definitely won't

What does 'faceless investors gone' mean? as a shareholder myself I find that a bloody insult. Is that supposed to be me?

Do these people really think these shareholders will simply handover their shares free of charge and walk away because of this ridiculous 'protest' by the usual suspects who think they can force change in a boardroom despite the fact their saviour DK will not buy sufficient shares to force change in the business. And spare me his usual excuses for not buying shars

Latest on this:

FINAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR SAT 24th MAY PROTEST

2.30pm Muster point Mafekin Street just of Copland Rd near Louden Bar

The Louden wil be showing re run of Barca 72 from 1pm for anyone arriving early

Everyone will receive a red card for the board and a postcard to hand in telling them exactly why you are not renewing or buying a new season ticket

We shall leave from muster point to either Argyle House or Ticket Office dependent on numbers and deliver your personal petition.

Press photographers will be present and TV crews are expected so we would appeal that all bears who can attend should attend and make a very public and visual impact that will let the board and their faceless investors know exactly how you feel.

We are bears everyday not just matchdays

PLEASE SHARE A LINK TO THIS NOTICE ON ALL AVAILABLE OUTLET

Thanks

Craig

Good Luck to all Today !!