I apoligize if I came accross badly but it was my impression of your post.

I now understand the point you make more fully.

I'd point to an issue that doesn't have a 'close season' but needs to maintain a degree of momentum.

To call a break on protests until the new season starts isn't a good option.

I'd expect there to be an appropriate photograph taken, one way or the other and distributed to media channels.

It's up to individuals what they want to do over the summer but I'm sure there are many who will look to actively support those who have the longterm future of the club in mind and not their pockets.

We share the same objectives, mate I think we're just talking tactics.

You're right that the issue doesn't have a close season and that we need to maintain momentum. However, given that everyone's mind is elsewhere during the summer, the media included, I think the risk of dissipating the existing momentum is too great. Once you lose what momentum you have, it's infinitely more difficult to get it back again.

Tactically, I think they'd be better advised to work with UoF to do a 'spectacular' on the opening weekend and spend the summer building up to it - but I'm certainly never going to criticise fellow bluenoses who get off their arses and do something, even if I think it's not the best thing for them to do.

We share the same objectives, mate I think we're just talking tactics.

You're right that the issue doesn't have a close season and that we need to maintain momentum. However, given that everyone's mind is elsewhere during the summer, the media included, I think the risk of dissipating the existing momentum is too great. Once you lose what momentum you have, it's infinitely more difficult to get it back again.

Tactically, I think they'd be better advised to work with UoF to do a 'spectacular' on the opening weekend and spend the summer building up to it - but I'm certainly never going to criticise fellow bluenoses who get off their arses and do something, even if I think it's not the best thing for them to do.

Small point.

I think the media will be crying out for Rangers stories during the close season to fill gaps and more especially for the back page headline to help shift copy.

That said you never know what will come along.

Yesterday's resignation by Lennon meant that the 'second police probe' was covered less prominently than it would have been.

Latest on this:

FINAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR SAT 24th MAY PROTEST

2.30pm Muster point Mafekin Street just of Copland Rd near Louden Bar

The Louden wil be showing re run of Barca 72 from 1pm for anyone arriving early

Everyone will receive a red card for the board and a postcard to hand in telling them exactly why you are not renewing or buying a new season ticket

We shall leave from muster point to either Argyle House or Ticket Office dependent on numbers and deliver your personal petition.

Press photographers will be present and TV crews are expected so we would appeal that all bears who can attend should attend and make a very public and visual impact that will let the board and their faceless investors know exactly how you feel.

We are bears everyday not just matchdays

PLEASE SHARE A LINK TO THIS NOTICE ON ALL AVAILABLE OUTLET

Thanks

Craig