He hasn't contacted us to inform us that he is to attend

Another way to phrase the question would have been, "Will MediaHouse be in attendance?" but being a regular over there you should've known what chilledbear meant.

Well if we can stop with the insults that will be a start :)

Never gonna happen. Naive to think people who've spent all their internet Rangers time smearing, lying and attempting to bully will suddenly act civil.

Edited by Stimpy

Well sadly FF aren't coming - Which disappoints me.

Regarding the rest, it is up to them the degree to which they want to engage in the process of helping the online Rangers community become a more civil place. I'd like to think that by attending they are showing that they care at least.

At the end of the day you can only control your own actions in all of this - but I hope to see some insights coming from tomorrow's meeting.

What's your capacity, Greg ?...........FF has quite a few thousand active posters.

Is it that forums review moderation guidelines or perhaps some simply enforce them.

Or is it 'opinion' that isn't valid ?

Do you seriously think that this will change anything other than take focus away from where it should be ?

Within any large group there will be disagreements that will be expressed on occasion with abusive and/or industrial language, more especially at times of difficulty for the 'common denominator'. It isn't always nice but it's where we are.

The truth is that at the present time, the support are becoming ever more unified in wanting to hold the board to account

You see, all this will end up doing after some politespeak today is to encourage discourse about 'division' and help the current board avoid issues.

ps. As by way of illustration, your post above only promotes division.

Is 'marginalisation' on the agenda ?

What's your capacity, Greg ?...........FF has quite a few thousand active posters.

Is it that forums review moderation guidelines or perhaps some simply enforce them.

Do you seriously think that this will change anything other than take focus away from where it should be ?

Within any large group there will be disagreements that will be expressed on occasion with abusive and/or industrial language, more especially at times of difficulty for the 'common denominator'. It isn't always nice but it's where we are.

The truth is that at the present time, the support are becoming ever more unified in wanting to hold the board to account

You see, all this will end up doing after some politespeak today is to encourage discourse about 'division' and help the current board avoid issues.

Sly dig from the man promoting a code of conduct. Lol.

Another way to phrase the question would have been, "Will MediaHouse be in attendance?" but being a regular over there you should've known what chilledbear meant.

I have often seen that alleged - not seen it confirmed though.

The agenda was published before hand - I'm transparent.

I'm also disappointed that after intimating to us that they would attend that VB did not appear.

Frankly I think today was a worthwhile exercise where it might not be the thing to sort out all of our problems I am happy to have attended and think most there were in agreement.

Could you clarify by what you mean by my capacity?