He's (boyd) signing for utd if bbc has any truth in there storys..( not that they ever do right enough )

Great, a lone stricker who's 34 and probably on about 8grand a week.

No idea how much he is on?

Indeed, the 34-year-old will be on less money than the likes of Sebastien Faure at the SPFL League One champions.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/miller-can-help-rangers-return-to-top-level-166161n.24408010

Short memory you have - Miller has performed the lone striker role better than any other Scotsman I can think of in the past 20 years.

He gets in behind the defenders, he can hold the ball up, creates space for his teammates, retains possession, is unselfish.

He is a typical modern day "false 9".

This debate started about who is the best striker in Scotland just now, I don't see what relevance any of what you just said has?

Also a 'false 9' is a Messi type player. Miller is anything but a 'false' 9.

When asked if he had any reservations in this area, Miller said: "I don't know enough about (the things going on behind the scenes) to make any serious comment on it.

"For me it was all about coming back to this club, pulling on that jersey again, scoring a lot of goals and getting us back to where we belong.

"No, (I didn't seek any assurances about the health of the club) because there was only one thing on my mind and that was coming back here to play.

"Anything else that happens along the way, I will deal with that when it comes. I just hope all the stuff off the field can sort itself out and me and the rest of the players can concentrate on the football side."

http://sport.stv.tv/football/278034-kenny-miller-didnt-seek-assurances-over-rangers-finances/?

This debate started about who is the best striker in Scotland just now, I don't see what relevance any of what you just said has?

Also a 'false 9' is a Messi type player. Miller is anything but a 'false' 9.

You are correct the debate did start on who is the best striker just now however another poster raised the point that Griffiths has scored more in a season than Miller ever has and that is twisting statistics to suit an agenda.

Miller was and still is a better player than Griffiths.

As for the false nine comment - Miller is a player who will come deep to collect the ball and relieve pressure off his teammates - for me that is not an out and out goalscorer but more of a false nine type player who offers more than just goals.

No idea how much he is on?

Indeed, the 34-year-old will be on less money than the likes of Sebastien Faure at the SPFL League One champions.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/miller-can-help-rangers-return-to-top-level-166161n.24408010

Fair enough but that tells me is Faure is on far too much per week too then.

How much is he on (Faure)? anybody know?

What s black on?

Do you reckon miller be getting less than black?

i dont want someone here to top up there pension , if he plays every game next season and bangs in 30 goals il eat ma words

He signed clark for FA, hasnt gave the lad a chance

Hemmings banged in loads of goals on loan elsewhere too. but nah we pay a old man to come in. dear doctor

Welcome back Kenny!

In an ideal world we'd be attracting the younger talented player and have the money to do so. Those griping can go thank the board (whilst your bemoaning Ally like it's all his fault) for their fecklessness.

Welcome back Kenny!

In an ideal world we'd be attracting the younger talented player and have the money to do so. Those griping can go thank the board (whilst your bemoaning Ally like it's all his fault) for their fecklessness.

I'm sure ally gets to at least pick his players..

So Griffiths scored 23 goals in one season for Hibs out of 36 appearances,

Where as Miller scored 21 for Rangers in 18 appearances...

You cannot possibly say after one decent season for Hibs Griffiths is a better all round player than Miller

Griffiths scored 28 in all competitions in season 12/13. Miller was in terrific form for us but that was 4 seasons ago. Miller's almost 35 and is only going to deteriorate, Griffiths is young and will get better.

Miller's form since leaving us suggests his best days are long behind him. He shouldn't have left us when he did, he was absolutely no use as a footballer until his later 20's but left when in the form of his life.