I read this morning McCoist wants to sign 'an attacking midfielder'. Haven't we already got Law and McLeod(if he gets played in his best position middle-to-front and not defensive MF). Would we not be better off trying to get a bit of creativity in MF ?

Last season our MF was slow and predictable with little or no flair or creativity. How will that change next season?

I'm sorry, saying we strolled the league for the last two seasons makes me an Ally lover?

We quite clearly did, that doesn't mean I'm happy with the manager, tactics or the product in general.

Did you go to many of these games? Strolling is an interesting word to use for the weekly struggle we faced.

Whilst there are tens and tens of managers better than McCoist here there ain't one I would happily appoint at Rangers to take us forward long term. Short term though just to get rid of AM, McInnes is the only one.

I have a horrible fear that Big Eck will be our next manager. He is just as useless as McCoist.

Guest Unicorn
He isn't that bad mate, nowhere near it. He actually won things. Ally will never win anything worthy of note in his managerial life. :)

I'm glad that makes you happy.

Guest Unicorn
Did you go to many of these games? Strolling is an interesting word to use for the weekly struggle we faced.

I go home and away. I've already said it wasn't easy on the eye and the product wasn't......do you know what? Forget it. What's the point?

He isn't that bad mate, nowhere near it. He actually won things. Ally will never win anything worthy of note in his managerial life. :)

Did well initially with DA's team. I think they are both the same to be honest. Totally clueless, play rancid football, play players out of position to constant ill effect, never seem to learn from their mistakes, sign absolute dross in the transfer market, are only entertained because they are likeable 'Rangers men',

People forget how dreadful we were particularly in the last season when we finished third in a 2 team league. I remember one game at home to ICT where I wasn't the only one that was half hoping we lost just to get rid of him.