Guest Unicorn
Yes we won the games - as the tables show, but there were a good few teams that really made us work for the win (or the draw in some cases...). Teams are coming to Ibrox, confident that they can take points, rather than how many their keeper will pick out the net. Ultimately we have made it difficult for ourselves by having a poor manager.

No we didn't, we made it difficult on the eye. Overall though, we have strolled the past two seasons.

McCalls cup record is horrendous, that counts against him, for me. There is a serious issue with him and cup ties as a manager.

Our next manager must come from outside of Scotland.Frankly there is no one in this country I can say whom I believe is an ideal candidate to replace Ally(hopefully sooner rather than later)

Our next manager must come from outside of Scotland.Frankly there is no one in this country I can say whom I believe is an ideal candidate to replace Ally(hopefully sooner rather than later)

Hopefully someone who has never even heard of Largs let alone been there!

Guest Unicorn
We have strolled it because with better players than the rest we are more consistent.

The higher we go the players will even out and the Managers will come into play.

I acknowledged that above. I also said we were not pleasing on the eye and the product wasn't good enough given the difference in resources but to suggest we made it difficult for ourselves on the pitch is arrant nonsense.

Guest Unicorn
It was only a matter of time before BluePeter9 joined Gersnet.

Only joking, not enough spelling mistakes :lover:.

I'm sorry, saying we strolled the league for the last two seasons makes me an Ally lover?

We quite clearly did, that doesn't mean I'm happy with the manager, tactics or the product in general.

Whilst there are tens and tens of managers better than McCoist here there ain't one I would happily appoint at Rangers to take us forward long term. Short term though just to get rid of AM, McInnes is the only one.