I would also be interested to hear if this Fan Board will be the route which the Supporters Groups will now need to take in order to engage with the club. I mean we are all aware about the lack of engagement from the board - maybe this is an exercise in passing the buck. If so, then i hope these characters are strong willed - otherwise i can see them getting a tough time of it.

One of the fans on the nomination committee, Mhairi McKenzie, is Gersnet member mmckgers, but she hasn't posted on the forum since last year.

Very bright young woman who's nobodies fool.

One of the fans on the nomination committee, Mhairi McKenzie, is Gersnet member mmckgers, but she hasn't posted on the forum since last year.

Very bright young woman who's nobodies fool.

a rare positive then. happy to hear this.

I still think it's smoke and mirrors form ths current board and I do not trust them one bit..

I would expect that the full remit of the Fans board will be published in due course.

If the main board want fans to get behind this, they need to know what its going to do & how its going to do it. Ultimately, will this fans board have any representation on the Main board of the company??? Clear & concise lines of communication must be details & adhered to for this to work.

In theory it is a step in the right direction.....

in fairness it won't be the fans involved fault when this fails.

the idea seems ok though it is at best a half way house. but if malcolm murray, walter smith and g wallace can't get this board to act responsibly what chance do an advisory panel have.