TBH, I think it's a completely ridiculous question which barely even warrants or merits discussion and yet somehow you keep repeating this stuff as if it does merit discussion, so I'm left thinking that you must be at the wind-up or something.

There's very few managers in Scotland who I'd rather have managing Rangers at the moment than Ally McCoist. Yes, there's a handful (guys like McInnes, McColl etc) who might, just possibly, be an improvement on Ally, but we're not talking about that many who would be worth replacing him with and taking a punt on.

Now, that's just Scottish football I'm talking about, so when you start taking English managers into account too, then there must be a lengthy list of muppets out there who wouldn't be suitable replacements for Ally in any way.

It's too late to turn back the clock to when we started at the bottom, so we are where we are and despite his failings and shortcomings Ally thoroughly deserves the chance to keep managing the team, at least until he fails to win a league title.

And you say I am on the wind-up :)?

TBH, I think it's a completely ridiculous question which barely even warrants or merits discussion and yet somehow you keep repeating this stuff as if it does merit discussion, so I'm left thinking that you must be at the wind-up or something.

There's very few managers in Scotland who I'd rather have managing Rangers at the moment than Ally McCoist. Yes, there's a handful (guys like McInnes, McColl etc) who might, just possibly, be an improvement on Ally, but we're not talking about that many who would be worth replacing him with and taking a punt on.

Now, that's just Scottish football I'm talking about, so when you start taking English managers into account too, then there must be a lengthy list of muppets out there who wouldn't be suitable replacements for Ally in any way.

It's too late to turn back the clock to when we started at the bottom, so we are where we are and despite his failings and shortcomings Ally thoroughly deserves the chance to keep managing the team, at least until he fails to win a league title.

"until he fails to win a league title"

Hope it's not this year then or another year in the championship beckons. I'm sure you will stay calm and accept Ally for another year after that as it doesnt look like this board can afford to fire him. Cracking vision for our future!

"until he fails to win a league title"

Hope it's not this year then or another year in the championship beckons. I'm sure you will stay calm and accept Ally for another year after that as it doesnt look like this board can afford to fire him. Cracking vision for our future!

If Ally wins the title this year he deserves another crack at the premier league, but the fact of the matter is that assuming it happens, he won't even have a fair crack at winning the premier league until the Club is in better financial shape and there's proper investment in the playing squad.

It's worth pointing out though, that while I'm willing to continue backing Ally, I do agree with some of the sensible and fair criticism he gets from our fans and as I pointed out in the preview I wrote for the Hibs game, everyone has a breaking point. Dropping points in the league this season won't be breaking points for me because it's inevitable that we'll drop points along the way. At the moment, the next possible breaking point I can see on our calendar is the League Cup game against Queen's Park on Tuesday night because that's a must-win game.

Can't agree with that at all

I'd say the all round performances let alone cup results have proved he doesn't.

And the club literally cannot afford to NOT win any one of these leagues.

When it suits the argument, many Scottish managers are said by some to have their players playing like pub teams, then the same people want one of these same managers in charge at Rangers...

The Ally bashing is getting more schizo by the season.