This is yet another negative headline we don't need seized upon immediately by our enemies such as BBC Scotland, the DR etc.........

The real enemies are a lot closer to home. I would like to think that you may grasp that at some point in time.

Bloody hell - what do you want from the man?

He can't win with some people

He was right o treat the press with contempt

BUT he was out a few weeks ago saying everything was "fine" and now felt like a "real manager"

Now this was either blatant lying to the support OR the Board are telling him complete and utter fabrications.

can i also ask

IF - its a big if i know - these share options do not reach the level required then the club would still have to pay all the associated costs of actually having the issue but would then not take in any money?

can i also ask

IF - its a big if i know - these share options do not reach the level required then the club would still have to pay all the associated costs of actually having the issue but would then not take in any money?

You'd imagine so.

I'm leaning towards what FS and BH have suggested though (in different ways) in that I'd fancy they will achieve the minimum level.

You'd imagine so.

I'm leaning towards what FS and BH have suggested though (in different ways) in that I'd fancy they will achieve the minimum level.

If FS is correct in his assessment of the situation, the lights going out will be the least of the worries.