I'm no expert in this material but did come accross this within the Companies Act of 2006

I was told that shareholder approval would be required in this hypothetical case if RIFC looked to dispose of/sell TRFC.

However could RIFC exhange TRFC debt for Ibrox and thereafter charge a rent for the use of ?

I suppose they could but I can't see much if any benefit in it at present however if the present structure of shareholders is altered that will change, but I don't think they would share any eggs from that potential golden goose with anyone but themselves.

It's probably a pre-planned event with a pre-planned outcome to favour certain parties financially but then I'm an unapologetic cynic.

It was time for the board to hold up their hands and admit defeat when the 10 mill share issue plan failed. This new plan to raise 4 million reeks of desperation they must surely realise that the game in now up. There is no way back for them now and deep down they will know it.

They are and have been running the club by the seat of their pants for quite some time now and im at a complete loss to think how they can continue in such a vein.

The fans need to show this board a show of no confidence and give them a helping hand out the door. Either boycott the next game or dont enter the stadium till the game kicks off, let them know that its time to go.

perilous times are ahead folks and we need to show this rotten band of profiteers where the exit door is.

I suppose they could but I can't see much if any benefit in it at present however if the present structure of shareholders is altered that will change, but I don't think they would share any eggs from that potential golden goose with anyone but themselves.

It's probably a pre-planned event with a pre-planned outcome to favour certain parties financially but then I'm an unapologetic cynic.

TBH I haven't the expertise or knowledge to go much further with the guessing game but I would say that given recent history, to be anything other than an "unapologetic cynic" in these circumstances would be akin to believing in the tooth fairy.

I concur that relevant plans will have been made and that there will be various options within, so as to cover the possible upcoming scenarios.

He means the disapplication of pre-emptive rights and the attempt to get approval for the Board to issue more penny shares to themselves.

Other than the 68% total, was there any breakdown as to who voted for and against resolution 10, and as such, is it possible to work out who needs what to force it through?

Other than the 68% total, was there any breakdown as to who voted for and against resolution 10, and as such, is it possible to work out who needs what to force it through?

Don't think there is for mere plebs like us but the Board will be aware of who voted for what and exactly what they need to do to push it through this time round.

Disapplication of pre-emptive rights is a pretty standard motion in PLC's and I've voted in favour of such motions many times however those companies had boards that could be trusted, we're a million miles away from that.