Discussing allys transfer budget for last three days of window. Business as usual...respect!!!

If the man had said today that he has more than enough players for this years tilt at the title and would be happy to offload some deadwood if possible before the window shuts to ease the financial fuck uppery that he has been entwined in, now i would respect that..

Furthermore:

Assuming full subscription, the Company will require additional external funding in the latter half of the current financial year in order to meet working capital requirements as a result of the cyclical nature of its business. At the minimum level of subscription additional working capital will be required towards the end of the current calendar year.

Yet again it seems to me as though they aren't being completely honest with us.

The difference between a full subscription and a minimum level of subscription will be less than a million quid, so if "additional working capital will be required towards the end of the current calendar year" with the cash raised from the minimum level of subscription, then it won't be very long afterwards where they'd be needing more additional working capital even if it was fully subscribed.

A million quid doesn't last long at all at Rangers. A month or two tops.

Edited by Zappa

The real enemies are a lot closer to home. I would like to think that you may grasp that at some point in time.

Enemies is a pretty strong word to use. In what context are these people 'enemies' ?

I tend to look upon our board as possibly not being up to the job or incompetent at worst but I'd not go as far as describing them in that manner

Guest AuldBear
Discussing allys transfer budget for last three days of window. Business as usual...respect!!!

If the man had said today that he has more than enough players for this years tilt at the title and would be happy to offload some deadwood if possible before the window shuts to ease the financial fuck uppery that he has been entwined in, now i would respect that..

Do you really believe that it is up to the football manager to sort out the financial mismanagement at the club?