Dunno, but I said it before: do not interpret what you assume that I might be thinking. Whether people like it or not, the boycotting support is now part of the financial problems of the club. I'm not blaming it for any of the boards shortcomings as such whatsoever.

At what point do you stop giving dubious businessmen more money to be dubious businessmen?

Fans are entitled to ask questions. The board have not answered them - hence the substantial drop in sales.

The board and beneficial ownership are to blame for where we are. No-one else.

Dunno, but I said it before: do not interpret what you assume that I might be thinking. Whether people like it or not, the boycotting support is now part of the financial problems of the club. I'm not blaming it for any of the boards shortcomings as such whatsoever.

Just to be clear.....I posed a question. I then followed that up with my view on things.

It would take someone with lots of letters after their name to interpret how your mind works. That ain't me.

Isn't that more like "maintaining the going concern status", rather than dire consequences? Not that the former is much better than the latter. In any case, the boycot did not help the financial footing of the club and I still deem it a bit rich that those boycotting slag the current board for not doing enough or not looking for investment - which obviously no-one can verify.

Are you for f*&king real?

If the aggregate level of subscription is less than 15,000,000 New Ordinary Shares the Open Offer will not proceed and subscription monies will be returned to applicants. Should this occur, the Company will be unable to pay its creditors as they fall due and the future of the Company will be uncertain; The Directors will immediately have to seek emergency financing which may or may not be available.

Help yourself to an explanation of the word-combination: internet-troll. I doubt you would it use that liberal afterwards.

Thanks for that info, I was not aware of that. I guess you can name better investors then?

Why do you always use that line whenever someone at the club gets deservedly criticised? It is not our job to identify players, coaches, managers or investors. We don't work in the industry and have a knowledge of who or what is available.

That, BTW, is trolling.

And, as I see, those who blame the board have apparently no answers either. Which curbs any constructive debate.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts (there is a Monty Python sketch in there somewhere).

It was certainly true from my perspective although I didn't intend to make a conversation out of it given you had told me I was on your 'ignore list'.

Let's end that there and get back to Topic..............

You talk of 'answers', I think we've reached a place where there are very few that are palatable thanks to the long line of sp.ivs who you welcomed through the doors. They have executive control and will have layed the financial mines.

Why do you always use that line whenever someone at the club gets deservedly criticised? It is not our job to identify players, coaches, managers or investors. We don't work in the industry and have a knowledge of who or what is available.

I also use it when the club gets undeservedly criticised. The point is rather simple and I explained it quite a few times. One can obviously join in on any flak-feast each time something goes wrong. One might also be inclined to look for answers or reasons ... or even possible solutions, whether or not one is in that industry or that knowledgable. Doesn't harm any debate whatsoever, nor does it actually mean that one takes sides - as some so happily want to imply.

Anyway, we'll sooner or later know what comes of this.

I also use it when the club gets undeservedly criticised. The point is rather simple and I explained it quite a few times. One can obviously join in on any flak-feast each time something goes wrong. One might also be inclined to look for answers or reasons ... or even possible solutions, whether or not one is in that industry or that knowledgable. Doesn't harm any debate whatsoever, nor does it actually mean that one takes sides - as some so happily want to imply.

Anyway, we'll sooner or later know what comes of this.

There has been an investment committee in place now for over nine months.

Who else are we supposed to blame for the lack of such?

Can you imagine them going on Dragon's Den for the money?

We're looking for £3m for an 18.75% share of the company.

What's your projections for year 1?

We'll need further funding to pay creditors by the end of the calendar year and then again in the first quarter of next year with a year end loss of at least £10m.

How much profit did you make last year and what was your turnover?

We made a £14.4m loss with £19.1m turnover.

How much have you increased the sales of your main product in the last year?

Season tickets are down by 33%.

This is ludicrous and ridiculous, you clearly have no idea how to run a business and I'd be better flushing my money down the toilet. I'm out!