Hardly. They 're not exactly out to destroy Rangers on purpose are they?

They are there to extract as much cash as they can using various methods to do so. You must have been so busy looking for all these bogeymen in the shadows that you have missed everything that they have been up to.

Raging.

He was quite happy to discuss off-field matters when it was being used to deflect from a poor result and performance. Should be showing the fans some respect.

No wonder you'd have a go at someone of Rangers rather than laying into disrespectful journos ...

Wouldn't the manager's own share interests mean he couldn't comment on the issue?

Don't think so, pretty sure he can state whether he'll be exercising his rights or not and what not after all those Directors that hold shares have stated via the announcement that they're intending to exercise theirs.

Do you really believe that it is up to the football manager to sort out the financial mismanagement at the club?

No not overall,but as the football manager he has squandered millions in wasted wages, pay offs etc and seems to show no understanding or interest in running a prudent ship. Can you believe that today of all days he was talking about hoping to add to the squad? I think he is taking the piss. I also think he is as culpable as the boards and other spongers for the mess we are in. Let me be equally clear that the people sanctioning his spending are to blame as well

They are there to extract as much cash as they can using various methods to do so. You must have been so busy looking for all these bogeymen in the shadows that you have missed everything that they have been up to.

Yes must have missed it. Won't be in the accounts either then. Please do tell me all about it. No speculation allowed though