The amount of shite we have been subjected to by Whyte, Green et al and your main concern relates to a cheap jibe by a two-bit hack. This type of idiocy when it comes to priorities has been a major factor in allowing those who have systematically bled the club dry to do so relatively unhindered.

The fact is pondlife like Grahame know they spout these lies and get away with it. He is back to peddling this nonsense Rangers are a new club with no history. His hatred is there for all to see. Mind you he's not the worst. I'd award that to fellow pond life Gibbons.

Say what you like about Liewell but Grahame would never set foot in the San Giro again if it was them.

With all due respect I think we are dealing with separate issues here regards Whyte,Green etc and the pond life pseudo journos who inhabit this country of ours

The fact is pondlife like Grahame know they spout these lies and get away with it. He is back to peddling this nonsense Rangers are a new club with no history. His hatred is there for all to see. Mind you he's not the worst. I'd award that to fellow pond life Gibbons.

Say what you like about Liewell but Grahame would never set foot in the San Giro again if it was them.

With all due respect I think we are dealing with separate issues here regards Whyte,Green etc and the pond life pseudo journos who inhabit this country of ours

He didn’t mention history, and on that basis he is spot on in what he says. The Rangers of today is most definitely not the club that I grew up supporting, and none of that is down to Grahame, Gibbons or whoever else in the press pack that you want to name.

While the brave soldiers within our support were so hung up on pedantry and screaming 'in the eyes of the law' over each and every media story, the real bad guys were loading up their getaway cars with their ill-gotten gains.

It seems that nothing has changed, and that is fucking tragic.

He didn’t mention history, and on that basis he is spot on in what he says. The Rangers of today is most definitely not the club that I grew up supporting, and none of that is down to Grahame, Gibbons or whoever else in the press pack that you want to name.

While the brave soldiers within our support were so hung up on pedantry and screaming 'in the eyes of the law' over each and every media story, the real bad guys were loading up their getaway cars with their ill-gotten gains.

It seems that nothing has changed, and that is fucking tragic.

When Grahame starts calling Rangers a new club I know exactly what he is inferring. You might not but I do.

So you like and accept it when him and others of his ilk call us a new club?

Where did I state anything of the sort? You stick to your uber-staunch stance on everything Rangers. Me, I have nothing to prove to anyone, and will call things as I see them.

Where did I state anything of the sort? You stick to your uber-staunch stance on everything Rangers. Me, I have nothing to prove to anyone, and will call things as I see them.

The uber-staunch stance on everything Rangers is flawed and has been exploited by sp.ivs and their advisors.

DB is a good example (but one of many) regards his support for those who fill their suitcases with loot aslong as they wear the club tie and say the right things.

Collective objective thought is, or rather would have been sp.iv kryptonite.